🐍Jamil Viper🐍

"You court them" part 1

You were sitting in the cafeteria with Grim and A-deuce combo,playing with your now cold food. "Hey....you okay, Y/n ?" Grim asked, getting you out of the pool of your thoughts. "What? Yeah... But, I feel like my stomach is filled with butterflies... And they're trying to get out by messing around with my inner organs." You said,hitting your head rather harshly on the table,making everyone question your sanity.

"AGHH, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE" with the sudden explosion of your thoughts, you jumped out of your seat and literally ran towards where Jamil and Kalim would usually be sitting. As soon as your eyes fell on those braided dark locks, your heart started beating loud and you felt sudden emotions of nervousness running in your whole body.

"JAMIL? WE NEED TO TALK! NOW!" You said, reaching your hands to grab on his shoulders. He was in pure shock to answer and just stared at your clearly distressed form. You shook his shoulders like there's no tomorrow "BUTTERFLIES HAVE BROKEN OUT OF MY STOMACH."

"What?! What butterfly-Hey, where are you taking me?" Soon he was dragged out of the cafeteria. "Y/n! Where are we going for Great Seven's sake?" He kept asking questions that were labeled "unnecessary" by your brain;which resulted in you not answering him. You just kept dragging him to somewhere quiet where you could easily turn your feelings into words without scaring him off.

Finally stopping after running for a few good minutes you turned back to look at him, who was panting heavily just like you. "I'm..*pant*...sorry..for...*pant*... dragging you out like....*pant..that. It's just that....I felt like.. I needed to speak to you about....important things." You said, as you took deep breaths but still kept contact with his gorgeous dark eyes.

He was holding his usual poker face as he listened to you, but things weren't exactly the same on the inside. YOU, His very first crush wanted to speak about things with him. In private. "And, what are those important things you wish to talk about? They must be notably vital for you to drag me out like that." Jamil said in a calm voice - despite having his heart beat like crazy- placing a hand on his hips.

You, once more, reached your hands towards him;not to his shoulders but to his face this time,and gently held his cheeks, talking a deep breath to ease your worries and nervousness before speaking your feelings out. "Jamil." Like you holding his face wasn't embarrassing enough,you said his name so adoring that, he could swear his knees would betray him any second. "Jamil, I believe I have fallen for you." Your beautiful E/c orbs, looking straight at his dark ones with so much warmth and softness, along with a voice that spoke those simple words in an unbelievably heart-feeling tone.

"I want to date you,if you allow me that is.... And one day... I wish to marry you. Will you please give me the honor of being mine?" You smiled kindly and brushed his long dark locks behind his ears before continuing. "Although you deserve all the love in world, do you allow me to be the one to love you for all eternity?" Gently stroking his cheek, he blinked, making a few drops of tears roll down his eyes. Jamil quickly pulled away, wiping his eyes so you couldn't see him in such....state.

Thinking that you had made him uncomfortable with your overwhelming words, you held your breath and took a step back. "I-I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I'm terribly sorry. I.. I.... I shall be..l-leaving now...yeah,I bet Grim is waiting for me haha. Just forget what I said-"As you were turning your back to leave, feeling pure embarrassment, you were cut off by Jamil gripping your wrist and pulling you towards himself. His face was immediately buried in your neck,and his arms snaked around your back, stopping you from leaving him alone.

"Y/n" Jamil finally spoke, his face still into your neck as he inhaled your scent,wanting to stay like that forever,but of course that was impossible so he pulled away but not too far. His face now only a few millimeters away from you, he opened his mouth to speak again, but nothing came out. That's why he decided to go for plan number 2, which was just pressing his lips to yours. He caught your lips with his own, returning your feelings,not with words but with a sweet yet passionate kiss.

After a long moment of savoring the taste of your lips, he pulled back but his lips were still close to yours that you could feel him breathing against your skin. "I hope that was enough for you to understand the feelings that I have been holding for a really longt time now." Jamil's voice came out as whisper,and a very....hot one to be honest as he was still panting slightly.

"I love you,Y/n." The long dark haired male pressed a kiss to your forehead, embracing your body in his arms as he promised not to let go.