Explanation & Rules

*Note: I'll only be including the Leader, Second in Command, and Third in Command in the description because it's easier.*

|Black Fang Gang|

The Black Fang gang is one of the richest gangs in the area. They keep their members in line most of the time and the leader is known for his violent temper. His second and third are his best friends. They're also the largest gang in the area.

Leaders: Christen & Cameron Black (@xXBellatheWolfXx)

Second in Command:

Third in Command:

|Golden Wolves Gang|

The Golden Wolves are pretty laid back. The mostly deal in drugs and that's how they get most of their income. Their leaders are perverts and considered major players. They hardly keep the same girl for more than a week. The second and third in commands don't always get along with them but they tolerate their ways.

Leaders: Ryder & Colton Victars (@mbootz)

Second in Command:

Third in Command:

|Fallen Angels Mafia|

The Fallen Angels aren't the richest nor largest mafia in the area but they're still pretty large. Their leader is female as are most of their members but that doesn't make them any less deadly. They all know each other and have a burning hatred for the Golden Wolves gang.

Leader: Markel Summerz (@DarkNightWriter4Ever)

Second in Command:

Third in Command:

|Dark Hearts Mafia|

The Dark Hearts mafia is the largest mafia in the area and the richest out of all the mafias and gangs. They are all highly trained assassins and know at least one other language (use google translate if you have too XD) as they travel a lot. They're practically family and are the closest to their members. Their leader doesn't get along very well with the other mafia and the two gangs. She despises the Black Fang gang with a burning passion.

Leader: Summer Johnson (@xbroken_and_fixedx)

Second in Command: Dion Skye (@daedalus084)

Third in Command: Jamie Lopen (@Live_Hope_Love_Break)

|The Forsaken Gang|

This is a recently started gang. They are open to all kinds of members no matter your background. They get their income from a large variety of things. The Forsaken are allies with the Dark Hearts Mafia as Ashlynn is best friends with Summer and Dion.

Leader: Blake Johnson (@xbroken_and_fixedx)

Second in Command: Ashlynn Hunter (@mbootz)

Third in Command: Alexandria Holster (@xbroken_and_fixedx)

|Mercenaries/Assassins for Hire|

They're rare but we do have a few of them. They do all sorts of odd jobs that a gang or Mafia doesn't want to do.

> Ian Stalk (@LukePenguin112) Mercenary
> Zero Rider (@Shenra23) Mercenary/Assassin
> Dakota Lachlan (@mbootz) Assassin
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Rules:

1.) Stay active & be dedicated. Don't sign up if you aren't going to rp. If you don't roleplay for a week I will delete your form and you will be removed from this roleplay , unless you inform me beforehand.

2.) Don't bully other admins. You can bully their character but only if you have permission from them.

3.) Use 3rd person when roleplaying. It's easier to reply to and you can add more details which makes for longer posts.

4.) No text talk (Ex. Lol, omg, u, luv, chu, etc.) as we don't have any phones now.

5.) When talking outside of the role play use ( ) , [ ], or { }.

6.) No god modding. People will let me know if someone is doing this.

7.) R-rated things are fine (Star out a few letters in a curse word. Warn people before s.e.x scenes because there will probably be some people who get really uncomfortable with that, plus your followers will see it.....XD Fair warning)

8.) If you see someone with no partner, role play with them. It makes this more fun and you meet new people.