Week 3 (CLOSED)

Welcome to the third week. :) As you've probably noticed I did make a few changes. Have fun and create drama! Also if you have any problems let me know.

•••••••••••••{The Scene}••••••••••••

It seems a new gang has formed this week. Things are going more smoothly than anticipated but that is a good thing. On that note, security has gone back to normal. Students are still allowed to carry weapons should they be inclined to do so.

**************
|Black Fang Gang|

If you haven't heard yet, Blake has left the gang and created his own. He's been labeled a traitor and is a number one target as is Ashlynn. It's also come out that Cameron has a daughter, Anita, and she is to be protected.
**************
|Golden Wolves Gang|

You have a major deal coming up this week so most of you are busy preparing for that. Like last week you aren't really paying attention to the others. However, you will be investigating the new gang.
**************
|Fallen Angels Mafia|

One of your main goals this week is to try and become allies with The Forsaken before Golden Wolves can. You'll also be laying low this week and observing what happens between Dark Hearts, Black Fang, and The Forsaken.
**************
|Dark Hearts Mafia|

Ashlynn has left the mafia leaving Summer as the new leader and Dion as Second. You are still close with her and are allies with The Forsaken. Summer will be dealing with becoming a new leader while you all continue with whatever assignments you have.
**************
|The Forsaken Gang|

As the new gang in town with only two members the main goal will be making yourself a reputation. Black Fang is targeting you so be prepared. Good luck!