Week 1 (CLOSED)

Hey guys! Thanks for joining and all. So I did add another aspect to the RP and I'll have the partners posted later.

•••••••••••••{The Scene}••••••••••••

Welcome, I hope you all don't mind but while you are at school you'll be forced to mix together in classes. In order to keep the school running, everyone will be given a partner. This partner will not change and you will have them for school projects, sharing a locker, the same class schedule, and more. I hope this won't be a problem but if it will we can always lock you both in a room together until you work it out.

**************
|Black Fang Gang|

Your leader has just returned from the police station after getting angry and attacking one of the Fallen Angels girls. You all aren't looking forward to this new school but it gives you a way to keep better tabs on your enemies.
**************
|Golden Wolves Gang|

You all just pulled off a pretty big deal so most of you can relax for the week. You aren't too happy about being forced to move schools but your leader has assured you that it'll be fun to irritate the Mafia brats as he put it.
**************
|Fallen Angels Mafia|

Most of you are staying away from the Black Fang gang. You are all just relaxing and making the most of this new school.
**************
|Dark Hearts Mafia|

Many of you have just gotten back after completing a job so a lot of you will have jet lag or be very irritable. Your Leader has just returned from a month in England and will be late to school so try to behave and keep out of major trouble.