My Characters

Gang/Mafia: The Forsaken

Position: Second-in-Command

Name: Ashlynn Hunter

Nickname: Ash, Lynn, Reaper

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Appearance: Picture up top

Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)

Relationship Status: Dating Blake Johnson (@xbroken_and_fixedx)

Background: Ashlynn's family is the Dark Hearts Mafia, her new gang, and her older sister Aislin (@NALI--) who isn't apart of the mafia or gang life. She didn't have friends outside of the Mafia as it was too dangerous. When she was in Dark Hearts she didn't do crushes nor had she been in a serious relationship. Her childhood consisted of her father teaching her how to be a Mafia leader. She learned to shoot when she was 6 and took a variety of martial arts. Ash uses the fact that she's innocent looking to her advantage.

Lynn had been to England, France, Ireland, Scotland, Australia, and Greece. She's fluent in French, Irish, Scottish, Greek, and Latin but knows some Russian and German. Ash knows how to pick a lock and disarm an alarm. She's an exceptional liar when she has to be and won't crack easily under pressure. Ashlynn has taken many lives to earn money and has done a few other things she refuses to mention. She left her mafia to be with her boyfriend but is still very close to them.

Other: She plays guitar and sings but no one knows that. She is a professional dancer and Dakota is her dance partner. Lynn also has a tattoo on her hip that she covers with makeup in case her shirt lifts up.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Gang/Mafia: Golden Wolves
Position: Leaders
Name: Ryder & Colton Victars
Nickname: Ry | Col, Colt
Age: 18
Gender: Males
Appearance: Alex Pettyfer
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Relationship Status: Single & looking
Background: Ryder and Colton are identical twins. They've done a lot of bad things in their lives and would rather not name specifics.
Other: Nothing
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Affiliation: He's an assassin.
Name: Dakota Lachlan
Nickname: Kota, Lach, The Hunter
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Appearance: William Moseley
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Relationship Status: Engaged to Olivia (@xXBellatheWolfXx).
Background: Dakota has a long and complicated history with Ashlynn. She's his younger cousin but he views her more as a sister. They occasionally work together on jobs and he's rarely in town. Kota came back after hearing what happened and will be staying until he's sure his cousin is no longer in serious danger. He's never had a crush nor been in a relationship because it's a liability in his line of work. He's skilled in various fighting techniques and can use a wide range of weapons. He was also trained in reading people as well as controlling his emotions. He's skilled at disappearing and making it seem as though he never existed. Dakota has many more skills but refuses to reveal them. Kota has been dancing since he was 6 and is pretty good at it. Like his cousin he's fluent in French, Greek, Russian, German, Spanish, Arabic, and different tribal languages.
Other: He's musically talented like Ash. Ashlynn is Dakota's dance partner.