Chapter Three

Dinner was interesting.. to say the least. Rodrick, of all people, chose to sit next to me.. which I wasn't too mad about. His musk slipped into my nostrils every once in a while causing me to accidentally groan "mm" in front of the family. He looked at you with a side-eye, getting memories from the night before. " yeah mmm this dinner smells amazing Trish" he says, saving you from total embarrassment.

As everyone is sat around the table, with the fresh cooked chicken and vegetables, I feel a firm grip on my inner thigh.

 Rodrick's huge veiny hand grabbed and started massaging me, yet he acted like nothing was happening. He continued on with the questions that my mother was asking him, mentioning he is in a small rock band called "LÖDED DIPER". 

What the fuck am I supposed to do, it feels so good, but I'm at dinner with BOTH of our families. I begin to eat my meal and feel his hand begin to wander further and further up my skirt. Now glad that I chose this outfit. His long fingers traced my slit over my panties. I got so turned on. He knew what he was doing. He knew EXACTLY what he was doing. And it was working.

 I couldn't hold in the pleasure any more, accidentally starting to grind my pussy against the textured wooden chairs. Subtly Running my clit against each ridge, the tension building, and building. If only this were Rodricks cock. FUCK. WHAT. The. FUCK. Am I doing?? I got up nervously, pretending as if I was holding in pee, and excused myself from the table. No one noticed thankfully... except Rodrick.

I had been in the bathroom a while, totally flustered and confused. I had been here for less than twenty-four hours and I have already got myself into trouble. I knew pursuing things with Rodrick was not a good idea, and I knew nothing about him.. but he is just so irresistible. The way his shaggy hair looks as he runs his hand through it. The clothes he wore. The small freckle he has under his right eye. This guy was literally perfect. And he really knows how to work his fingers. 

I thought it would be time that the guests had left, I have been waiting in the bathroom for almost half an hour. I couldn't face my parents after just being turned on in front of them. yuck.