#11.I want him

"Namjoon hyung, you need to replace me temporarily and manage our Mafia's plan also instruct everyone. I'm busy with some work of the Company now" - he said and cut off the call

Jungkook hadn't gone out of his workroom for a whole week since he was too busy arranging the new Year's event of the company. It was a very big and important event for the company because a lot of high-rank guests would attend that day so his father demanded perfect preparation.

There was so much paper on his desk, which made the calendar fell down. He stooped to pick it and a smile bloomed on his lips when looking at the non-living thing.

*ring *ring

"What's the matter, dad?" - Jungkook asked in a sleepy voice

"How is the project going? Have you and Hyungsik discussed it yet?"

"Everyone is doing well, I'm going to contact the correspondents for broadcasting live that day"

"That's good"

"Ok dad" - he intended to cut off the call

"I haven't said the main thing yet. Come to our house tonight at about 7 p.m, we will have dinner with the Lee family for you to make the acquaintance of them especially Lady Lee cause you was accompanied by her in the New Year's event" - his father informed

"Wait what? Today? But how could she go with me there? We haven't talked about the engagement to the media?"

"We will inform it directly at the event"

"But could we have dinner on another day? I'm very busy today" - Jungkook retorted in a hurried voice

"Of course no! I had watched your schedule before arranged the meeting date and there was no important business on that day"

"I'm busy doing the project, you knew New Year was coming in a few days"

"My secretary has informed the project process and it was almost done. And just a dinner isn't that effective, I know you are faking excuse Jungkook"

"No, but not today dad I'm --" - His father has cut off the call

"Shit!" - Jungkook hit the desk's surface vigorously with his fist. Since he was the only son of the Jeon, he always tried his best to show a sense of responsibility and satisfy his parents but sometimes they were going too far.

He then looked at the calendar sadly, wondered if the older was doing well
"It has been a week, I want to see that blue fluffy ball..."

.

.

"Thanks for coming Mr.Lee" - Jungkook's father raised his hand for a shake as it was the way high-rank people greet each other

"Don't be that formal, we are going to be family soon" - Mr.Lee said teasingly and shook the opponent's hand
"Nice to meet you too Mrs.Jeon" - he greeted the woman about the age of 40 courteously

"Hahaha please sit down, sir" - he asked everyone to have a seat at a long amethyst table in a luxurious hall.

"Oh is Master Jeon busy today?" - Mr.Lee said, looking for his future son-in-law. Although he didn't express the uncomfortable state on his face, the other could feel it clearly. That is the rich, they always act solemnly and calmly with each other but inside them was a complicated feeling and just the insider could know what they meant.

"Ah he is coming, just a bit important work at our company but he will arrive soon, sorry for this inconvenience" - Jungkook's father replied awkwardly, he was now on fire every single minute late of his son.