#15.Fireworks

It's multiple updates!!!
This is for all of the comments which give me a lot of motivation to continue writing. Thank you all ❤️❤️

...

Jungkook arrived at his family's villa to pick up Yun Hee as plan, the girl in the pink crystal-embellished gown got into Jungkook's car gracefully, her face wasn't too beautiful but the magnificent dress partly helped Yun Hee looked stunning. They had greeted each other before Hoseok started the engine and headed to The Jeon Company. Since they have no subject to talk about, the silence completely engulfed the grey Ferrari. But Jungkook didn't seem to pay attention to that awkward atmosphere, he just looked aimlessly at the moving scene out of the window.

On the other hand, Yun Hee was squirming in her seat, feeling shy and embarrassed, she wanted to be closer to the young boss but didn't know what to do. She had been waiting for Jungkook to start the conversation but the opponent still stayed quiet so Yun Hee decided to break the silence

"Really sorry, sir. I have disturbed you by hitchhiking''
The voice brought Jungkook out of his mind
''It's okay, it is just our parents' plan so you don't need to feel embarrassed'' - he replied with an industrial smile
''Oh...'' - Yun Hee mumbled

''It's a little bit awkward since we aren't acquainted with each other but have to get in an arranged marriage right?'' - Yun Hee said teasingly but her sharp eyes observed Jungkook's reaction carefully and looking forward to his response

''I'm used to these types of business but don't worry, you can live your life freely after the marriage, I won't force you to do anything for this fake relationship'' - Jungkook replied to set her mind at rest. However, contrary to Jungkook's thoughts, his words totally made Yun Hee uncomfortable and brought her mood down.

''If it is a real relationship... what is your ideal type?''
Yun Hee's sudden question made him hesitated, but it was rude to not reply to the girl so Jungkook thought for a while and responded instinctively

''Maybe... virtuous, kind, beautiful and... quite quiet''
After hearing the opponent's answer, Yun Hee abruptly stopped speaking any single word more but nodded. Since she was quiet, the conversation ended there.

.

Jungkook and Yun Hee walked arm in arm in the eventful and dense hall of the company, which caught everyone's attention, they tried to rummage their memories if there was any news talked about Master Jeon's relationship.

Jungkook's father smiled seeing his children sauntered in the hall arm in arm looked so intimate, he motioned them to approach him and then asked the MC for the mic. He slightly slapped on the microphone element to get everyone's notice

''It is my honor to welcome a lot of vital guests to this New Year's event, by the way, I have important news today which was about my son - Jungkook. As you can see, Lady standing next to him is Yun Hee, the youngest of The Lee and she is going to be my... daughter-in-law which means Jungkook's betrothed''
He bowed and returned the microphone then walked around with a bright smile while receiving the other guests' congratulation.

"Stupid arrangement, she looked isn't beautiful even a bit" - Hyungsik heard Jungkook's father's speech with no emotion, while Fiancé was a little bit taken aback but quickly changed to the normal expression.
The event officially started, chatting sounds, giggles and glasses clinked sounds filled the big hall. It embraces detail and personal touches, entices all five senses while showcasing the best in food, wine, decor, lighting, and entertainment. The menu is well planned and inspired, paired properly with appropriate drinks. Centerpieces were varied table by table, lighting accented the colorful florals.
...