#18.Woundsx2

Jungkook quickly got off the car and rushed forward the old warehouse, he opened the door to see a terrible scene. Almost people of his crew were injured severely and the difference in the quantities was a big disadvantage to his gang. He started peering his eyes around exit doors which were for B, C options, however, Namjoon was right, all the ways had already been blocked by Jacob's subordinates.

When Jungkook was absorbed in thinking of a solution, a knife suddenly plunged in his direction, luckily, the younger had noticed and instantly evaded it, he snatched that paring knife and glanced cautiously at the bacon. But instead of finding out the person who threw the knife, he saw  Namjoon was fighting with three guys. With no hesitation, he aimed and flung the knife correctly at one's waist among three of them, the sharp blade stabbed inside made the man snarled in pain. Took that opportunity, Jungkook immediately rushed there and successfully handled all of them.

Namjoon then dragged the younger to hide behind some big boxes of goods 
"Thank God, I would definitely be killed if you came late, they are too many while I just led a small group here to fulfill our last step in transporting the goods" - Namjoon winced at his injured arm and knee, he held the wound tightly to avoid bleeding too much

"What is going on? Although it's a small group, I always think of every possible emergency case and have the solutions for them"
Since Jungkook was experiential and play the highest role in his gang, he could even work overnight to prepare a perfect plan, that's why almost all affairs of his crew took place successfully.

"As I said, plan B, C and the others are all turned down by them, I guess they are Jacob's people because I have seen a guy who looked extremely like Liam. All of our people are injured badly, we have never experienced such fucking situation as this"

The moment Namjoon finished his sentence, about ten guys suddenly approached them. Jungkook noticed it and instantly took the gun from the older's vest, he aimed and quickly shot at their knees made all of them bent down
"Byungho! Support Namjoon! Motion everyone to the car. Quick!" - he commanded the nearest guy from his gang and readied to head to the ground-floor
"What?! We all know that you're strong and skillful, but that doesn't enough to combat them, they are many! We should call more people to come here" - Namjoon warned Jungkook

"I'm not going to do that, I have already assigned them to the Hangyul for the important task. I have arranged all the plans correctly but this is really unexpected.
We will retreat"

"What?! How about all the goods?"

"Leave them"

"It's worth a lot of money!"

"Hyung don't you see the situation? They blocked all of my plans, our people are less than them. Retreating is also hard in this situation, don't protest my final decision. Retreat and leave the goods" - he commanded firmly and continued his way

Jungkook shot constantly at them while marching forward to make a place for his gang to withdraw. He evaded the bullets and knives skillfully, his hands had to work to the fullest to reload the gun on time. By his professional movement of a boss, he avoided being injured except for some small wounds. Until the enemies reduced considerably, Jungkook intended to escape by the back door since it's the hidden door made by his gang.

However, when he opened it, a utility knife abruptly flew out, made a long, deep cut on the younger's bicep. Because of the pain, the gun fell off his right hand but he quickly snatched it back by the left one and pointed at a group of people there, started fighting with them.

.

15 minutes had already passed but they still didn't see their boss, Namjoon motioned some people who were badly wounded to return back to the mansion first, some stayed with him at the warehouse.
He knew something wasn't alright
"Hoseok, start the engine, drive near to the warehouse for me" He stopped the car next to the warehouse's door as Namjoon's demand
"Chanwoo go with me!" Namjoon and the boy carefully approached the door then vigorously burst it out, revealed a badly wounded guy.