Date [Fluff + Image]

The art provided in this chapter is from @fasola_tj via Twitter! Please check them out <33

*be-beep-be-beep-be-beep*

*Click*

There was a shuffling sound from the blankets before Reo opened his eyes to see his boyfriend topping him, a sight like this obviously wakes him up easily with a bit of embarrassment on Reo's face.

"W-What are you doing?!" He shouted, his face plastered with a crimson tone.

"I'm surprised you're not used to it yet." Nagi flopped down to Reo's stomach, it was a bit heavy but the main point is probably how close they are. Nagi gave him a peck on the cheeks before hugging him tightly. Reo didn't expect that someone like Nagi can be so clingy. It's a rare sight to see.

"It's our date today, remember?" Nagi murmured into Reo's ears. His heat caused Reo to slightly flinch. A blush on the tip of his ears.

"I assume you wake up early today because of that."

"Ofcourse. Our first date as an official couple is new to me. Not as a friend now, where our intentions are more than a hangout day but a date," Nagi's voice tone doesn't seem to change but Reo can spot that he's excited.. Which was a bit new to Reo.

Nagi never seems to be interested to anything but when he does, he puts his heart to it.

_______________

Once the love birds finished preparing themselves, they exit the door, holding each other's hand.

"Reo?"

"Yea?"

"Isn't it a bit too plain to go to the movies, can we go somewhere else, please." He whined softly.

Nagi looks at him with sparkled eyes, pushing his face to look like a cute puppy.

"Y-you didn't have to do that face." Reo turned away from his boyfriend who seems a bit teasy.

"Why not, you don't like it?"

Reo turns his face back immediately and cups Nagi's face, his cheeks squished together.

"Stop being so adorable goddamit, how are we suppose to go through our day if you keep going on like this?"

"Is that a yes?"

"..yes."

"Ok then can we go to the arcade?"

"Anything for you."

Both of them headed to the arcade, of course Nagi would choose an arcade

Both of them headed to the arcade, of course Nagi would choose an arcade. He could easily rip Reo with his game plays.

They later arrived at a bright arcade with neon signs, it was a bit warmer inside which was cozy enough for them. It was vast and it consists a lot of games too, like a heaven for Nagi.

"Reo," Nagi hook his hands into Reo's arms, which was in his coat pocket. Dragging Reo to a claw machine, there was a package that comes with matching plushes, one is a bear, the other one is a bunny.

"Isn't it cute?" Nagi placed both his hands in the glass and stared at it, delightful.

Reo sighed, "Hah~ I'll try to get you one then, I can't guarantee if I would, though."

Nagi standing beside him, shaking his head intensely as Reo inserted a few coins inside. The first, the forth, the thirteenth time, he was absolutely hopeless.

"I'm sorry Nagi," Reo looking a bit upset.

"It's okay, there's always other stuff to play, no?" Nagi's encouragement lighten up Reo a bit.

"You know what, I'm not giving up. I'm getting this no matter what." Right after he said that he got the matching plushies on the fourteenth time. Both of them gasped in joy and quickly took it out from the machine's exit. Nagi getting the bunny and Reo holding the bear.

"It was definitely because of your encouragement, Nagi." He turns around to Nagi.

Nagi pecked Reo on the cheek and continue to squeeze his bunny. Oh how Reo wished he's the bunny.

After a few other games they went out to buy some ice cream despite the temperature outside.

"One matcha soft serve please," Nagi ordered at a nearby Ice cream stand.

"And chocolate mix with vanilla for me, please." Reo followed.

"That'll be 80¥," the seller said as he pumps the ice cream. Reo taking his cash out but Nagi using his palm to stop it, "I'll pay for this one." Reo smiled with warmth and kept his wallet back. He feels comforting when he didn't have to be the one spoiling the relationship because it makes him know that money isn't the only thing keeping the relationship.

"Here you go, enjoy your date!" When the seller finished saying that both of them immediately went pink turning around to the seller. It's not usually common for people to see them as a couple in public, just homies hanging out.

"How did you— " "CHIGIRI?" Nagi cut Reo's sentence.

"CHIGIRI?!" Reo's face widened after Nagi's which was a funny sight for Hyoma.

"I'm helping out my friend since she's out to do something for her boyfriend, she'll be back in a few minutes, I think."

"Long time no see, watcha up to?" Reo started the conversation.

The team talked for a few ten minutes before both of them take their leave.

"Homo. They never change," Chigiri whispers to himself.

"Nagi still acts the same as ever," Kunigami sneaks up behind him.

"You mean an emo homosexual man," Chigiri continues.

"Aren't you one, too."

"Shut up."

_______________

"Where do you wanna go next?" Reo asks Nagi as he licks his soft serve.

"Can we go get dinner and play games at home?" Nagi replied.

"Ok then."

_______________

A/N: Ayyy my second chapter is done, I have the perfect idea for what I'm gonna do for the next chapter so stay tune?