Target locked pt.2

Both of them quickly entered the vent that was big enough for their body to crawl in, hoping the person coming after them isn't big enough to fit in. It was cramped and dusty, Reo tried his best not to sneeze, quickly pinching his nose.
    "I know you're in there!!" The deep, lumpy voice starts to close in echoes in the vent, Nagi being behind Reo looks back and noticed that the man whom is grunting as he's struggling to enter, "Reo! This is our cha—" he paused as he looks back to Reo who is beginning to pass out from his severe allergy, Nagi quickly finds the nearest place to drop and carry Reo behind his back as he's unconscious. Going into the motel's staff room and hid behind the door, dropping Reo to see his condition. His face grimaced, 'Oh shit...' Nagi putting his fingers under Reo's nose to check and was relief to see him alive, though unconscious. He locked the door and waited until Reo wakes up again, he was exhausted, the room filled with silent and the only sound there is to it is Nagi's breathing was enough to wake up Reo.
    Nagi starting to get sleepy was startled by Reo who's slowly pulled on his sleeve, Seishiro jolted, "Reo! Are you okay? Are you feeling any kind of symptoms???

    "Nagi my parents are going to kill me."
    "I could give two shits about that." Nagi can see that Reo's physical strength is still weak so he offered Reo a piggy back ride.
    "How the tables had turn, no?" Reo chuckled lightly, Nagi remaining silent.

    Nagi sprinted outside to the the nearby woods, it was around 5:40, the skies are in a beautiful shade of pink and orange, the sun rising from the horizon.

    "Why didn't you just tell me when I was in my room? I could just decline Chigiri's offer if he actually did lure me to the building." Reo asked as Nagi steadily drop Reo to sit beside the wood, "...because they knew I'm going to come and save you... because they are aware that I will tell you about it...", Nagi explained in his usual tone but Reo can feel the emotional feeling Nagi put into those words. The silent was loud.

    Both of them can hear each other's slow morning breathe, the temperature was cool, maybe around 19 degree Celsius. The rustling of the remaining autumn leaf was loud and if Reo could stay like this forever with Nagi, just the two of them and maybe it'll all be better. Maybe they can meet in a better circumstances, like two normal college students that go to an arcade. Cat cafe. Or—whatever. 

    Not only that... wait...

B A N G ! !

    At that moment, Reo's eyes widen as Nagi's left chest flooded red, straight into his heart. Reo's pulse beats faster as he tried to process what had happened.

    "N-NAGI?!" Reo exclaimed.

    Reo quickly supported Nagi's body as his body started to flopped down showing signs of weakness, "Nagi, I'm calling the ambulance right now please..."

"Reo," he coughed out, "It's no use, can't you see?" Nagi tried to push his words out as he breathes restlessly.

The purple boy could feel the salty water running down his cold cheeks.

"Don't cry..." Nagi whispered softly as he caressed Reo's face, rubbing the corner of his eyes slowly, "tears doesn't look good on that face." He somehow, perhaps, said that with a straight face. Reo's lips went pale as Nagi's hand went colder, slowly dropping his hand on the ground, knowing exactly what's to come.

(Pebbepo on Twitter aka me)

    "In another life. Reo." That was Seishiro's last words. The words that pierced Reo into his heart for the last moment.

    Then there came a silent before a sound of siren starts to close in, getting louder and louder, red and blue neon lights flashing, sounds of gadgets and supporters crowding but Reo could careless. What is there to care anymore without Nagi?