Chapter 1.

'What?! Why, Why are you being like this?!'

I couldn't get through to her, I couldn't get her to understand that we NEEDED to talk about things. We needed to talk things over.

' Why am I being like this?! Eugh! Justin, i'm not over- reacting about this, I have the right to act this way, You were accused of cheating! In-fact you were exposed in the papers...! Ok, so you want to explain, well then you better start talking ! Because i'm SO close to leaving right now!'

'Kim, baby, listen! I love you, and only you. You're amazing! My queen! My beautiful queen! You're the mother to my child, and soon i'm going to make you my wife! I swear to you, Kimba. I swear to you.... I didn't cheat on you. I would never do that.'

Right now, I couldn't express how much love I had for the beauty I was going to marry. My princess, my queen. No one could compare to the un-dying beauty she had.

'So, what then... the woman who's gone to the papers is lying then is she?!'

........

'WELL! IS SHE!!!'

.......

'ANSWER ME!!'

She was on the verge of tears, her blue/grey orbs were brimming with tears, I couldn't stand seeing the person I loved the most in the world like this. Heavily pregnant with my child, she didn't need the stress. It wasn't good for her or the baby, but, I still couldn't answer her. I didn't know what to say.

'Babe, please...'

'DON'T. you. DARE! Babe me!

'What. What do you want me to say. I've told you the truth. I've told you all I can say.. I don't know what more to say. It's up to you if you believe me or the bu**shi**ing reporters who write the papers'

I couldn't do or say anymore. I love her, I truely do but there's only so much I can do.

=====

'Baby come out of there'

......

She had locked herself in the master bedroom, the room we share, the room which was usually filled with love, but right now, it was filled with hatred. Right now, she had a hatred for me like no other. She couldn't stand the sight of me.

'Babe, please' I uttered.

It was then I head her soft sobs echoing through the room, out the door. It danced through my ears, filled my head with dread. I'd made her cry.. I didn't know what to do.

'Babe, come out and we can talk about this...'

.........

///

Then the door flies open, she pushes past me. I'm following close behind her. She gets to the door, turns around, and looks me in the eyes... the beautiful white around her blue/grey orbs had now turned a pink/red colour. I felt awful.

'.... I'm going to stay with Nicola for a while. I need to sort my head out'

With that, she left. Without another word.