5

Marcel's POV:

The bell rang, signaling me that I had one more class period to go before school let out. I snuck to my locker and put away my books as the crowd of people rushed out into the hall, swarming like buzzing bees. Quickly, I grab my bag and shut the locker closed before rushing off to the boys bathroom; luckily I wasn't caught or questioned by anyone.

I step into the big stall and immediately dress out of my normal clothing; gently folding my vest and trousers before swapping them for the skinny jeans and plain blue t shirt. I slip on some boots and spend a lot of time getting my hair ungeled. Once I finished that, I sit on the closed toilet seat and switch my bulky glasses for contacts easily.

After I had finished everything, I shake my curls and sweep them across my forehead before stepping out of the locker room cautiously. When I see no one in the halls, I make a break for it and run out the back door and down the street to Kojaks.

~ Sam's POV: ~

"Has anyone seen Marcel?" A teacher questions to the whole class, but looks directly at me.

Where's he gone?

"He wasn't feeling to well, so he went home." I answer automatically.

"You fucking owe me, Marc." I mutter under my breath.

The bell rings, letting us out of school. I sigh happily and pack up my things. As I was walking outside, Jo popped up beside me, linking her arm through mine.

"Yes?" I laugh.

"What? I want to meet Harry too," she rolls her eyes.

I smile and scan my eyes for Harry once we step outside. A big smile pulls on my lips when I see him leaning against a bush, a certain plastic bag in his large hands. I allow myself to squeal happily as I rush from Jo's side and run into Harry's arms; missing the scent of Old Spice and mint gum.

He laughs and kisses my hair as he wraps both arms around me tightly. "Hello to you too," he teases.

"I missed you." I mumble into his chest.

"I missed you too, love." He says quietly.

I pull away and smirk at the Kojaks bag. " Is that for me?" I ask in a high pitched voice, gesturing to the bag.

Harry smiles, dimples prominent on each cheek. "What, this? Nope, it's for my girlfriend. Tell me if you see her around," he mocks and lifts his free hand above his eyebrows, pretending to search.

"Let me know when you find her," I tease back.

He laughs, his head thrown back and mouth agape. An even bigger smile tugs on my lips at the beautiful ring. After he finished laughing, he hands me the bag. "It's your favorite." He mumbles.

"Thank you." I kiss his cheek when someone coughs behind me.

We both look back to see Jo standing there, smirking.

"Oh right, Jo this is Harry. Harry, this is Jo." I laugh.

"Nice to meet you," Harry says politely.

"Likewise," she smiles and turns to me. "I'm going to find Derek, you guys make me feel lonely you are so cute!" She sighs and hugs me before rushing off.

"And that basically is what she's like." I laugh and shake my head.

Harry smiles down at me before wrapping an arm around my waist. "Want me to walk you home?" He asks gently.

"Please?" I smile.

He nods and takes my bag for me, then replaces his arm around my waist as we walk down the sidewalk to my house.

~

I run quickly up the empty driveway, determined to beat Harry. I touch the door just as he hits the porch. I laugh through my pants, waving the sandwich bag.

"Slow poke." I say breathlessly.

"Hey! I have your heavy ass backpack to carry and run with." He smirks.

"Excuses, excuses." I wave my hand.

He hands me my backpack while chuckling, then wraps an arm around my waist, pulling my body towards his own. "I'll win next time."

"In your dreams." I tease.

He kisses my cheek but notices my frown and presses his lips against mine gently. I tangle my fingers into his curls as our lips move in sync until he pulls away.

"I'll text you soon." He mumbles, a shy smile on his plump lips.

"Can we do this again tomorrow?" I pout.

"I don't think I can, let's see about doing this once a week, alright?" He smiles.

I sigh and drop both bags before wrapping my arms around his neck. We exchange goodbyes and I force myself to go inside the empty house. Just as soon as I reach the stairs, my phone buzzes.

My Bitch Harry ☼: I miss you already

I smile and type a response quickly.

Me: come inside

My Bitch Harry ☼: but...

Me: my parents won't be home for another hour and a half

I run upstairs when I hear the door open, laughter escaping my lips as I rush into my bedroom and flop onto my bed; waiting. I hear his footsteps outside my door and I hide under my covers quickly as the door opens.

"Oh, Sammy," He says in a singsong voice.

"I doubt this could be your parents room, love." He chuckles. I bite my bottom lip to keep myself from bursting out laughing.

I hear the bed creak and then he literally lays down on top of me. Squealing, I laugh and attempt to push him off.

"Harry! You're squishing me!" I laugh.

"I wonder where Sam is, her bed is comfy." He teases and begins to tickle my sides.

"Harry! No, stop! God damnit!" I cry out between laughs.

Finally, he stops and throws the blanket off of me before pinning me to the bed. I smile and lean up to crash his lips with mine. His large hands travel my body, cupping my curves wherever they landed. He bites my lip gently, causing a soft moan from me.

Harry rocks his hips onto mine cautiously as his lips leave a trail of soft kisses along my jaw and behind my ear. He finds my sweet spot immediately, causing another barely audible moan to escape my lips. My fingers pulled his curls gently, moving his lips back to mine quickly.

My hands move from his hair to the hem of his shirt. They move underneath the thin fabric and roam across the soft skin, I smirk into his mouth when I feel his abs and pecks. My legs wrap around his waist as his tongue swipes across my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I let him inside and our tongues fight for dominance as our hips move against one another when a car door slams from downstairs.

__________________________________________________
A/N:
Ooooh gettin steamy ;)

Sorry for not updating in absolutely forever oh my Jesus. But yay! Here's chapter five :D now there will be smut in this book, not a lot, but some. I'll make sure to note it when the time comes :)

Comment your thoughts on what's going to happen next! ^^

Don't forget to vote and comment opinions on this chapter :)

I love you guys!

- Jen