ONE

The Life Foundation has lost all five symbiote, Agony, Phage, Scream, Lasher, Carnage, and Riot. All of them being dead, every symbiote dying because of the denial of the suggested host except for Carnage and Cletus, who was murdered by Venom and Eddie. The Life Foundation has faded away from the spotlight, but is still running under supervision of Leonel Celena, Cletus Kasady's half-brother.

Eddie got a another job, a journalist at San Francisco News. Venom urged Eddie to work at the McDonald's down street, but Eddie knew that wouldn't pay bills and he would not be caught in a McDonald's uniform.

Agony, Phage, Scream, Lasher, Riot, had died. But Phage was different, they were more of thinker, strategic fighter. Phage had said to the other symbiotes.

"We need to bring the younglings-"

"NO! WE LEAVE THE YOUNGLINGS HERE! THEN WE COME BACK AFTER WE KILL VENOM!" Carnage yelled. 

"CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?! I'M TRYING TO FUCKING DRIVE" Scream screeches, jerking left and right, her hands glued to the their ship.   

"If we bring the younglings, in case we die, they can finish the job" Phage walks over to their assigned egg, a little black blob they have taken care of, poking it. 

"IF WE DIE, THEY'LL DIE REGARDLESS" Agony says, agreeing with Carnage, Riot nods along. Phage looks at Scream, who was focus on steering the slowly breaking ship. 

"Scream what do think?" Phage was really hoping that Scream would take her youngling no matter what the group thought.

"I, fuck, I don't know, haven't really been focusing on the conversation, whatever Lasher thinks" Phage looks at Lasher, who was sharpening his axe hand.

"I'm with Agony, sorry Phage" He smirks, not really sorry.

"WE'RE GONNA NEED TO JUMP! LETS GO!" Scream yells at the group, disconnecting herself from the ship. It was loud, the sound of air pressing against the steel of the ship filled the cabin. Scream hits a button that lowers the cabin gates. Phage stands by the egg that they had watch and play with for a while, Phage had gotten attached to the little blob.

"PHAGE! LET'S GO! LEAVE THE THINGS!" Phage looked back at Riot then looks back at... Scorch.

"Little creature, we must go, hop on" Phage whisper to Scorch, holding out their hand for the Scorch to hop on. Scorch does. Phage closes their hand, forming a protective cage around Scorch.

"I saw that" Riot smirks.

"Tell anyone, I'll stab your head off" Pointing their other hand that formed a needle at his face.

"Ooo, scary" Phage jumps off the ship with Riot right behind them.

 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚃𝚘 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚜.

Phage was the only one left, with Carnage gone and rest dead. Phage had gone in a liquid like state and press themselves against the corner of the glass box that the Life Foundation had put all symbiotes in. 

Phage had put Scorch in very corner of the room, hiding him successfully from the white coated humans. Phage heard a very small whisper, coming from inside the cage they put Scorch. 

"H-hage" They watch Scorch try and pronounce their name. 

"F-age, little one" Phage pronounces to Scorch.

"Phage" Scorch pronounces correctly. Phage smiles at the little guy, noticing the oddly warmth coming from him. Usually symbiotes were cold, like steel, but he seem to hold his heat. the warmth got hotter quickly, surprising Phage, the black blob turn into bright violet blob. Just like a bomb, he exploded, causing Phage to recoil but they quickly covered the area they where at before the youngling exploded.

"Scorch? Scorch?!" They search for the little thing, there was black mark where Scorch was. Great, they killed the only chance they had at winning. Phage could hear the white coats talking about what just happen, Phage wa trying to be as still as possible. Unexpectedly, little bright violet drops started rolling back together, finishing with Scorch being reformed.

"Sorry" He whispers.

"Can you control that little one?" Phage says in surprise. 

"Yes, I was just trying"

"That's great but let's try later"

"Okay" He says, shrinking a bit. Phage was watching the white coats shuffle around, struggling with a woman, she didn't want to come into the room Phage was in, understandingly. Then Phage got in idea, knowing they were about to die or host a body and escape, which means they would have leave Scorch alone. He would need to run if they couldn't body survive.

"Little one, listen closely, you need escape-"

"Escape?"

"Yes, see that door? You gonna need to run out that door and hide in that little brown bucket, next to the table"

"What?" Okay, way too complicated for youngling.

"You see that brown box?" The youngling nods.

"I want you to jump into it"

"Are you going to jump into it too?" Phage pauses, hoping they would survive the woman's body.

"Maybe, but when that door opens, you will, do you understand Scorch?"

"Yes" He whispers.

The door opens, letting the woman body and screams into the room. "Go" Phage whisper to Scorch, as he scampers along the edge of the room, avoiding the woman. He safely slips outside the door and into brown trash can. As Phage edge closer to the women, they could tell the she wasn't going to able to host in her.

Scorch heard something slam up against the glass, but couldn't see what was going on. He decide to hide in a crushed up piece of paper, picture of a tired looking man, black sludge taking over his body.

"RUN SCORCH!" He heard in distorted voice, mixed of woman's voice and Phage's voice. The ground shook, as the trash can fell over, the paper ball that he was in, rolling away from the brown box. A bunch of the white coated people whispered in confusion. He glanced at the room, seeing the yellow symbiote trying to survive the host he knew as Phage. The body fell against the glass.

"Scorch, run" The mouth of the human whispers out. In shock, he distorts his body into legs like a spider, crawling away from scene, falling roughly down the stairs. A steel door opens, two humans walk in, talking to each other. Scorch took this as his chance to escape, like Phage said. He ran through the humans, into a wet substance coming from the sky that ruined his paper hide-out.

He was scared and alone, he just kept running through weird looking plants he had never seen before. He started to panic, he felt the warm, like that one time he exploded, He notice the soak plants started reflecting his glowing violet cells before he exploded again, burning everything around him, which frighten him more, which lead to more explosion. A line of fire was evident from above in the forest where he ran.

(First Chapter done! So basically, this is when the Symbiote were caught and tested, somethings might be a little different, but I tried to mixed comic and movie for this chapter. Actually really excited about this one. Scorch is all my creation but rest are from the Marvel UNI. And I realize know, Baby Scorch reminds me of that lizard in Frozen 2 lmao😔✋ Also Phage is ASEXUAL, I was like, okay Marvel pop off😏💅 )  

(Comment, like, follow plz🥺)