part 1

- Oh, I don't know... - My eyes ran over the papers in my hands

- You do understand that you have no choice, right? I've already paid for them! - The blonde grinned, folding the documents back into the bag - I was so busy all this time, concerts, interviews, filming... And now, we can celebrate 3 years of our friendship in Hawaii!

She was stubborn, so I just nodded my head. Maybe this is our chance to spend more time together? I can even forget the fact that she's super famous.

- Great, I knew you'd say that from the very beginning! - Billie hugged me to her, my nose touching her pearl necklace. I could feel the floral perfume, her hand stroked my back, my soul was so calm. We were distracted by the phone ringing.

- Oh, Bil, my taxi has already arrived - I got up, brushing popcorn crumbs from my knees.

- Bye, cutie! - She smiled, closing her eyes, waved her hand. The gold rings literally glowed, as did her fluffy hair in this light.

It was dark and cold outside, and a summer rain was pouring down. The car honked as I took a step forward.

I haven't had a rest for so long, I've been on my nerves all year. This, of course, does not compare with the stress that Eilish went through, but for an ordinary person it is still too much. The rent, the letters to the college, where I was accepted, and where I wasn't?

But, now, my thoughts were filled only with her. Her perfume, her laughter, her tactility. Even now, when she is far away, I can still feel her.

The house was empty, lonely, but soon my days will be brightened up by a beautiful girl and a wonderful landscape of Hawaii. As soon as I put my head on the pillow, my eyelids became heavier, I could not feel my body. I fell into a deep, six-hour sleep.

The key turned loudly in the keyhole. It was just getting light now, but the birds were already singing. Another taxi call, a heavy suitcase full of things rolled along the stone path with a nasty sound loud for the whole area.

I got in the car and we drove at the same moment. The picture outside the window was changing. Buildings, fields, parks, alleys...

- I'm sorry, we've arrived! - The taxi driver poked me in the shoulder

- Sorry, thank you - I ran out of the car. Well, of course, I fell asleep.

The air was humid, it will rain today. Although it was quite early in the morning, there were already a lot of people. The queue was long, the employees were sleepy, the smells were unfamiliar. I can't believe, yesterday I planned to spend this day lying in bed, and now I'm at the airport, flying to Hawaii with my best friend. She loves surprises.

Waiting room was the same gray, noisy, but there were empty seats. I put my bags on the seat next to me and leaned my head back. A huge chandelier on a thin chain literally threatened to fall down at the same second.

- Ah, there you are! - A familiar voice brought me out of my thoughts. I looked in the direction from which the voice was coming and saw her.

- Billie! - I hugged her.

- The plane is in 20 minutes, and you decided to take a nap? - As she removed her bags from the seat next to me, she plopped down and sighed heavily. - My first trip without my parents, wow.

While the others were fussing, discussing the flight, seats, I literally disappeared into time next to the Blonde. While she was laughing, telling me stories, minutes flew by. I wasn't exactly asleep, but I certainly wasn't in this reality. Strange things have been happening to me lately, incomprehensible, new feelings.

Here, still swearing, she talked about life, jostling with me in a cramped bus that is already approaching the plane.

- You probably fly on airplanes often - She smiled when she heard this.

- Exactly! And you, as I remember, have never flown them before?

- yes...

The plane was getting bigger and bigger every second as we approached it.

- I'll give you a tip, don't drink coffee there. Never. - Eilish winked and stepped out of the open doors of the transport. I scurried after her.

With the black clothes with a hood and a classic hair color, we managed to avoid fans and other public. It's time to enjoy life and remember what it's like to be "ordinary".

We sat down in our seats, in the 1st class, which was the most expensive. I felt a little uneasy, realizing that Billie had paid such a large sum for me. I'll have to talk to her about it later.

A smiling flight attendant immediately approached us, asked about allergies, phobias, preferences and told us the safety rules that she repeated at least a hundred times a day.

The flight will be long, I'm not sure that I can find something to do so as not to die of boredom for six hours.

- Have a nice flight, dear passengers. Thank you for choosing our company! - An indistinct voice came from the speakers, repeating the same text in two more different languages.

The plane was gaining speed, passing meters in a matter of seconds on a huge road. It pushed off from the ground and flew higher and higher into the sky. The houses below us, even the skyscrapers, were getting smaller.

How did we manage to fly to such a height? Strange, obsessive thoughts filled my head until I began to hear explosions, screams and even feel the smell of burning. My stomach seemed to empty and shrink, everything inside me turned upside down.

- Hey, is everything okay? You're very pale - The blonde pushed me in the shoulder. We were still taking off. I didn't even notice how I gripped the armrest. I didn't say anything, just cast a panicked glance at my friend.

- Oh, give me your hand, I'll order you a glass of water. - She held out her hand to me and called the stewardess, explaining the situation. I squeezed Billie's hand, feeling her rings and long, extended nails.

- It happens - an unknown girl working here said softly - When you fly for the first time, you always don't know what to expect. This creates groundless fears. The girl handed me a glass of water with a tablet on a napkin. Probably a sedative. She smiled sweetly and left.

- Drink and try to sleep - Eilish put her hand on our hands, offering me a shoulder. I obediently did everything as she said. The medicine began to work, I felt calmer. Besides, Billie's shoulder was a great place to sleep, she was so kind to me.

The blonde took the tangled headphones out of her pocket, while I watched her untangle them, I fell into soft, bright dreams. I felt an in headphone my ear, pleasant music. The plane's engines no longer bothered me, it smelled completely different. Of course, at first everything went wrong, but now I am exactly where I would like to be, falling asleep on the shoulder of a person dear to me.

I'd been asleep for about four hours. During the remaining time, we shared an expensive breakfast with Billie, played cards and even managed to watch some movie from a number of cheap comedies. I'd completely forgotten about that nightmare at the beginning of the flight, and I guess Billie too.

- Dear passengers, the plane will start landing in a few minutes. Please fasten your seat belts, remove the tables and sit up straight. - The same voice as before uttered important information with a completely indifferent intonation.

Following the instructions, I opened the window. The salty sea, snow-white, warm beaches, panel skyscrapers stretching to the Gods. It was shaking, but I was no longer afraid of it.

Our adventure was just beginning.