one

[notes] hii welcome to chaos ensues! my newest various! naruto book 🤗 quick note that this book will talk about a few heavy subjects such as teen pregnancy, drug usage in some instincts & some peer pressure..,, just look at this book as a soft version of euphoria in a sense?? but otherwise than that, i want to make this book as fun & enjoyable as possible. enjoy!!

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━
╭────────────╮
[Name]'s PERSPECTIVE
ICHIRAKU DINER.
╰────────────╯
Heavy tires screeched as the bus came to a halt on the freshly grounded pavement. The bus didn't carry a lot of passengers, maybe at least 5 at most and they had all gotten off within that stop. [Name] stood among one of them. She sighed as she stepped off the bus with her hands full, almost missing a step on the way down before she felt sidewalk pavement. The [H/C] haired girl stood in front of a diner, one she had seen many times during her summer visits to Konoha but now she would see it for the rest of the year.

She had just officially moved to Konoha, but not precisely on her own willingness to do so. It felt odd for her to be there during this time of the year — the beginning of a new school year when she would usually return home during this time. As she pondered in her thoughts, a few people walked passed and she noted the strange looks on their faces as they examined her. "I—" she had to keep herself from saying something.

Grimacing, she clutched tightly one of her bags in her arms, propping it to her shoulders, and held on tighter to what was in her other arm. She took her phone out of her jacket pocket and looked at her notification board. Skimming over what her Aunt had messaged her before sighing out again and walking over to a bench near the diner with her belongings in hand.

AUNT: will be there in five to ten minutes! forgot something!

Letting out a tsk, she sat down on the bench, rolling her eyes as she looked around the quiet street. In front of her stood a fenced-off cliff, with a large body of water below it. Konoha had been a cliffside forest type of town, as quiet as it seemed due to its scenery, it was a rather loud and lively town. It held many noble families in its presence and most of the town had been built off just those noble families alone.

Her eye twitched as she realized the crowds of people she might encounter, and how they would probably look beneath her, especially with the extra baggage she held now. "Oh! There you are..!" she heard her aunt call for her, her uncle standing beside the woman as she came with open arms. And there stood [Name]'s cousin at the door of the SUV, arms crossed as she glared at [Name]. "It's been so long..!" her aunt gasped out, side hugging the girl. [Name] pursed a smile, as she was crowded in hugs whilst her cousin gave her an absolute death stare from the other end. "Sakura! Just don't stand there.., come welcome [Name]..!"

And if you thought that was bad?, it only got more chaotic. "Oh..and is this who I think it is..my grand niece.., Yukiko...!"

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━
╭────────────╮
[Name]'s PERSPECTIVE
HARUNO RESIDENCE
╰────────────╯

Others were to be under the false pretense of [Name] coming to Konoha for a better education and living conditions. Whilst the true reasoning was due to her being a 17-year-old mother to her daughter Yukiko [Last Name]. And her mother didn't approve of it, and took the measures of externally kicking her and her granddaughter out of the house, having the defeatist attitude to believe that her daughter was 'ruining her image.'