-27-

I woke up with a jolt, as I heard yells from the boys. Looking down, I saw Jimin and Jungkook arguing over....what even is that?-

Getting down, I walked towards them, before hitting them both on the back of their heads.

"OW!" They both groaned simultaneously.

"What happened? Why the actual fuck are you guys arguing at this fucking time? I am trying to get some sleep and to be honest, you guys should be too. This is possibly the only break we'll get in these few more months!"

"It isn't my fault, Aphe! Suga Hyung got both Jungkook and I some snacks, but he got 2 different flavors- 1 strawberry, and 1 Blueberry. He said he wanted the strawberry one, so I gave it to him. I asked for the Blueberry one, but he isn't giving it to me! I want one too!" Jimin complained, as Jungkook pouted.

"B-But Suga Hyung got me this!"

"Well then give me back my strawberry flavored one."

"But I don't like the Blueberry flavored one...."

"Well then give me that!"

"No."

I let out a hiss of annoyance, before looking at Jungkook.

"Jungkookie. You can't do that sweetheart. When you're trading something with somebody else, you have to fulfil your end of the bargain too. Item for item. You can't take his and yours and keep them all to yourself. Think of it like this- you like the strawberry flavor but you don't like the Blueberry flavor. What are you even gonna do with keeping the Blueberry flavor? Throw it out? That'd be a waste, and that's bad. Rather than wasting, just gave it to Jimin." Jungkook stopped and thought about it, before nodding and handing the Blueberry flavor to Jimin, as both of them cheerfully ate their snacks.

"Speaking of Yoongi- where is he anyways?" I questioned, now fully awake, as I looked around spotting everybody but Yoongi and Jin.

"Did those two bitches literally leave all of you kids to me?"

"To be fair....dont they always? Anyways- good morning wifey." Taehyung came, and left a pat on my head.

"Morning hubby." I greeted with an amused smile, as I played along.

"Not to meddle or anything....but is there a reason the two aren't here?" I asked, feeling concerned all of a sudden.

"Well.... we don't know either. Manager-nim called them, and the two went to see what he had to say."

"Ahhh" I let out with a nod. Shrugging, I grabbed my bathrobe, and went towards the bathroom.

"Welp- I'll be showering if ya'll need anything, just call me."

They nodded, as I went to take a shower.

After a while, I was done showering, and came out in a bathrobe.

"Aphe-ah, I'm really hungry. Can you make breakfast for us, please? I'm writing down some new ideas." Hobi called out, not looking up from his notebook, where he was writing lyrics down.

I admire him so much for that- I mean, just in between the rappers of the group, he's definitely the newest one. He's pretty new to rapping compared to the rest of us- and not just rapping, he's new to producing too- but I'm glad he's not backing away from it, and instead willing to learn and cooperate.

"Sure, Hyung." I replied, walking towards the kitchen. Since our managers had been kind enough, and got us the groceries, I decided to make a simple breakfast, and chose to make some pancakes, and freshly squeezed orange juice- and milk for Jungkook.