- Chapter 2 -

Hello guys! 👋Here it is! The second chapter!
I know not many people saw my story only 20 views but! I won't give up so here I am making chapter 2 for future readers💕!
____________________________________
Chifuyu stared at him for quit a time before talking. He couldn't belive his eyes.. an Alpha who doesn't want him to get into heat? Damn he thought and got slowley comftable with Baji... but he couldn't let his guard down he is still an Alpha who seems stronger than the others.
"Chifuyu..., Chifuyu Matsuno."
Baji turned his eyes to Chifuyu. As Chifuyu mets the eyes of Baji he could tell that he has beautiful dark brown eyes..
"Hmm... Chifuyu.. sounds nice..!"
Baji said smiling to Chifuyu's face..
Chifuyu turned all red.. "T-thanks I guess.."
Chifuyu thanked the black haired boy trying to hide his red face.
"Soo what School are you going now?"
Chifuyu snapped back to reality, true! school is in less than 7h and he doesn't even know the name of the school. "Uhmm.. heh.. I don't know?"
Baji sighed "You better get going if you start on Monday aka today you going to oversleep because, lack of sleep"
Chifuyu agreed "Yeah you're probably right! See you around!" Chifuyu got up and walked to his bike.

In Bajis mind formed some questions..'Why is a Omega as strong as a Alpha?', 'He didn't even feard me.. '
Baji was confused, but he's somehow interessted in the blond boy... his eyes, soft looking hair, his face and his scent wouldn't go out of his mind.. he should have asked for Chifuyus number but if the blond boy would have stayed longer Baji wouldn't be abel to controll himself anymore.. The smell of a Omega he takes a interess in would always turn him on.
Baji was completly lost in his mind and decided to go home because he didn't want to get turned on more.

Chifuyu got finally home. He opend the door slowly and closed it slowly trying not wake his Mom.. he took his shoes of and walked to his room and laid down on his bed Peke J jumped on his bed and laid down as well..
Chifuyu tries to sleep, but he can't get the Alpha he just met a hour ago out of his hair..
As he was thinking more and more he got tired more and more and eventually fell asleep.

Monday, start of his new school

"Chifuyu! Get up!" His Mom yelled.
Chifuyu who was buried with his face in his pillowe groaned "Yess .. Mommmm..."
A few minuts later he was changed into his school uniform and sitting on the tabel eating breakfast. "Are you nervous ?" The woman asked chifuyu..
He looked at her tired "Nahh just tired" he hopes that the day would end fast.
"I'm done eating! I've better get going now! Bye Mom !"
Chifuyu got up running to the door put on his shoes and got out of the apartement door.
As he walked to the school, he puts his earphones in his phone and started to hear music on his way to school.

-Time skip: Chifuyu is stnding infront of his school-

Wow he thought... This school is big!
He started walking in. Suddently everyone was quiet.. He didn't even step trought the doors and all eyes have fallen onto him. He looked at everyone.
"Hey, is he a Omega...?" Some people wispert
"What is a Omega doing in a all Alpha school?", "Does he have a death wish or what?!" People started talking more and more, Chifuyu realised whats going on he started to feel uncomftebal but than a big shadow appeared infront of him at first he thought it was his own shadow, he looked up again and saw everyone with big eyes Chifuyu was hella confused.. first they talk about him and now they can't get a word out of their mouth..

Chifuyu felt a breath on his neck making him startle. He turned around to see a boy with long black hair, dark brown eyes and a pretty face. Chifuyus eyes widen..
"Baji-san?!?"
Baji looked him in the eyes "Hey Chifuyu" he said smiling again, Baji loved the scent of chifuyu it gives him a calm feeling...

A speaker started going on:

"Chifuyu Matsuno please come to the directors office thank you"

"Do you know where it is?" Baji asked him
"N-no I don't" Chifuyu started to stutter trying to hide it tho.. Baji's scent was to strong for him and he couldn't really resist and had to take a heat pill befor his heat would come. He swallowed the pill and drunk water to it. "Was that a heat pill?" Baji asked him, Chifuyu nodded "Sorry.. it's just.. your scent is very strong I don't know this kind of strong scents it makes me wanna go crazy.." Baji just looked him eithout saying anything, he grabed Chifuyus hand so that he would followe Baji who wanted him to show where the Office is.

As they stand infront of the office door Chifuyu thanked Baji but before he opened the door Baji said " Your scent is weird too.. it makes me feel calm and comftebal I've never had such a feeling it makes me wanna go cray..." Baji smiled at him and before Chifuyu could say anything Baji wasn't there anymore, Chifuyu blushed hard , his ears felt hot to he never heard something like that it gave him butterflies..

However Chifuyu entered the office.
"Hello! Nice go finally meet you Matsuno-kun!"
Chifuyu bowed infront of the director and said: " Hello nice to meet you aswell thank you for accepting me, a Omega in your Alpha school!"
The director laughed, soon he explained everything what you can do in this school and what you can't do ofcours the rules too.

-end of chapter 2-

Hello guys! How are you? How was your day? I'm very sorry this chapter was a bit rushed but I hope you liked it tho!💕