- Chapter 5 -

Hello guys!! <3
Now finally Chapter 5 is out!
I hope y'all are ready to read it!
Again thank y'all so much for all the nice comments and the votes!🙈
I hope you had/have a good day!
Don't forget to stay positiv!
Drink and eat everyday ! and get stronger everyday!💕

Enjoyyyy! <3
____________________________________

As they were about to kiss, Chifuyus Mom entered the room
"Hey Baji! Is Chifuyu aw-"
She stopped talking looking at both of them and realised that she interrupted whatever they were about to do.
"Oh- I am so sorryyy haha ehmm.. I'm gonna leave nowww come out if you want haha ...-"
and then she closed the door behind her.
Chifuyu was so embarrased he looked away and covered his face with his hands and baji looked away covering  his mouth with his hand.

Between them was silents.
Then Baji broke the silent:
"Soo what did wanna try there a few minuts ago~?"
Chifuyu startled and looked at Baji with a full red face, you could place a tomato next to him there wouldn't be any diffrents.
"W-well... uhmm.. haha.. actually nothing! It's nothing! haha" Chifuyu said and laughed nervously.
"Hmm? So you don't wanna try~? I see."
Baji started to teas Chifuyu more and more.
"T-try..? TRY- Baji... s-stop teasing me.. if you know what I wanted to do then don't teas me like that.." Chifuyu said while it was getting hotter inside him.
Baji turned a bit red aswell of what Chifuyu said to him and how cute he looked made Bajis heart skip a beat.
Baji put his hand on Chifuyu chinn turned Chifuyus face to his face and kissed him.
Chifuyu was really shocked he didn't see that coming but kissed Baji back.
Baji bite Chifuyus underlip so Chifuyu would open his mouth a bit. As it worked Bajis tongue went inside Chifuyus mouth and played with Chifuyu tongue.
Baji than broke the kiss so Chifuyu could catch some breath.
"B-Baji..y-y-you didn't h-had t-to kiss m-me like that...~" Baji knew that Chifuyu was now turned on, but he just couldn't recist such a cute face he just had to kiss Chifuyu..
"Hey fuyu you have to take your heat pils.."
Baji said looking down at Chifuyus pants.
"Baji..~ Y-you aswell .. y-you know.. but honestly.. I d-don't want t-to take them...I w-want you Baji..~"
Chifuyu started to get near, Baji was all turned on too but he didn't want to do it with Chifuyu he knew Chifuyu wasn't really there he was more lost in his heat and he knows Chifuyu for litearlly 3 days? As much as Baji liked to do it with hid little omega he had to say no.
"No..! Fuyu you're in heat just because I kissed you.. even though you kisser back I can't do it with you yet.. You getting into heat because of me shows me how much you want me." Baji tried to give Chifuyu his heat pil but he would always cover his mouth with his hands because he wanted Baji more than anything.
"Uhgggg!!! You a pain in the asssss...~" Baji sighed loud, he took the pill put it into his mouth and kissed Chifuyu, biting the underlip of Chifuyu to enter his mouth and to make Chifuyu swallow his pill.
As soon as Chifuyu seallowed the pill, he was out of his heat.
"Baji!! Why did you do that.."
Baji looked at Chifuyu
"You know, I really like you but we know each other 3 days thats to short... I really don't want to take your virginity.. I mean later on you may regret it ... and when it would come out like this, you wouldn't be happy anymore you wouldn't be a virgin anymore and you would be my omega for the rest of you life.. So I wanna get to know you better and than you're maybe more sure if you want to spend the rest of your life with me or not "
Chifuyu was shocked he didn't realised what could have happend