Chapter 8

HELLOOOOOO
I AM THE DUCK BACK LOL
Well I started to write this earlier bc I got sick AGAIN and like after my one week holiday I have to f*** do 3 test bc I wasn't at school🥲
Butttt anywayssss did y'all miss mee😃😃
I hope y'all gonna enjoy this chapter the ideas are running outta mah mind slowly and I'm scared that I
can't finish this story cuz my dumba$$ doesn't have any ideas anymore 😑
But oh well🤷‍♀️
Enjoyyy!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Soon Chifuyu finally woke up.
He opend his eyes and streched then he stood up and searched for Baji who was sitting in the kitchen eating.

"Morning.."
Chifuyu said being half asleep

"Morning? It's 3:45 pm "
Baji said while laughing a bit

"Wait what?"
Chifuyu was so confused and didn't really know what to say

"Okay let me explain it to you you know we had our "fun" and later on we fell asleep. I think we slept for 2 hours? Anyways when we woke up we decided to take a shower and I had to take out the cum out of you cuz I didn't want you to get a stomach pain.., and just like that you fainted and I had to shower you and put clothes on you."
Baji explained to Chifuyu he was a bit embarrassed and had to giggle at some point.

Chifuyus whole face was red like a tomato he couldn't belive that he fainted infront if his Alpha he was embarrassed.

"Oi eat up! I don't want you to faint again cuz you're weak as hell right now"
Baji said to Chifuyu who couldn't really stand straight.

"Can you please help me everything hurts right now "
Chifuyu asked Baji kindly and was at the same time ebarrassed

'Why the hell Am I embarrassed?! It's Baji's fault for being so god damn hard on me my ass fucking hurtsss!?!'
Chifuyu was litearlly screaming in his mind

Baji did as Chifuyu asked him he couldn't let his presious omega standing there any longer while being in pain it was cute and funny. Baji had to controll him self so he wouldn't laugh out loud because he know Chifuyu would smack the hell outta him.
Anyways after Baji helped Chifuyu to sit down, he sat back in his own chair again and gave Chifuyu the other half of his Peyoung Yakisoba.
Chifuyu was so hungry it didn't take him 20mins and he already ate everything.

"Do you think you're able to walk tomorrow?
You know we have school, tomorrow is Monday sadly .. "
Baji asked Chifuyu

"I don't know.., if not i'm staying home I don't want to fight other Alphas with ass pain cuz they can't fucking leave me alone"
Chifuyu said a bit angry he likes the school but some of the Alphas just can't fucking leave him alone

"We will see how you feel tomorrow let's watch some TV before we go to sleep"
Baji said while he was standing up and taking all the diry dishes

"Wait 'we'?"
Chifuyu asked very confused

"Fuyu you gonna stay over hehe, I wanna cuddle with ya and you can't even stand straight so leaving you alone wouldn't work out very well .."

After Baji washed all the dishes they walked over to the TV and watched some cartoons.
Both of them fell asleep...

Next day----