Epilogue

"Oppa where are you" the little girl called out as she played hide and seek with her two elder brothers.

" I am here princess." called out her eldest brother. " Hyung you were not supposed to help her" the the younger brother complained. " But she is our baby sister" said the eldest. "No matter what happens we are supposed to help her ok".

" Nae hyung" the younger replied . "Found you oppaaa" the girl screeched as she let out a loud giggle.

Seeing this the two brothers smiled. No matter what anyone say one can really tell that they loved their baby sister a lot.

Though they were the princes and princess the king and queen kept the media from seeing their kids faces. They wanted them to have nice time when they go out of their palace without the disturbance of the media.

Time went by and soon they were teens. The eldest was to inherit the throne after his father but he had a different dream. He wanted to be a singer.

After much thought he decided to consult his parents about it. He was really nervous as he told his parents about but surprisingly his parents were really supportive. They wanted their son to do what he wanted.

But in order to achieve his dreams he was to leave his home, his family and his precious baby sister. She was only 10 at that time. She had no idea why her oppa was going away.

She cried a lot the day they parted. She begged him not to go. But he had to. It was his dream after all. He left with a promise that he would be back after 100 nights.

This consoled her. She agreed and waited for him. But he never came back. She was now twelve, she  stared to loose hope, that's when she saw him on the television. He finally debuted. But they started small but she still loved them. Even if no one (yet) have recognised their talents, she saw them.

She loved them and supported them . After all that was her talented brother and his friends. She also knew two of those friends, they were the brothers of her friends too.

After five years

"We will now be announcing the artist of the year, the grand prize winner. Congratulations to.....................

............... Bangtan Seoyeondan...."

ARMY's cheers filled the hall, the purple sea waves started. Their scream shook some of the idols present for the award show.

The Royal family had bright smiles as they watched the boys as they went on stage to get their award. They were proud of their son, his hyung and her oppa.

It was his dream and seeing him successful gave them a euphoric feeling. His sacrifice was worth it.

And soon he will be coming for a visit after seven years. They missed him a lot and were gonna make sure to give him lots of hugs.

He was Park Jimin