Nightmare's Hell/Night 3

Nightmare walked in with Dust and Killer again. It was just the three of them

Liz wasn't there to help them, she brought them hell today

"Hello again. Today you GO TROUGH HELL~"

Nightmare and Killer fliched, Dust was now very scared

"Hey where did Error go?" Dust mentioned

Nightmare looked very worried "SHOOT!"

they were too busy to notice Error getting his spine scooped out, which killed him turning him to dust.

(this happened while cross was getting killed, I'll maybe edit it later)

Nightmare looked around,only getting himself locked in the scooping room. 

Killer was on the other side, trying to get to him. Dust ran away, only to get locked in a office.

Killer continued pounding at the door, tears running down his face. Killer's soul could feel pain as he couldn't save or protect nightmare.

Nightmare went in a suit for cover, since their was a suit that faced the scooper but wasn't in front of it. And they most likely leave him alone.

Lisa knew he do that though, after all hes one of the only hundreds of people that did that. 

The Minireenas crawled into the room from under the door. The crawled like spiders, their yellowish orange eye glowing

(the minireenas look like the pic from above

art is not mine cause I can't draw characters or people 

only places-)

This only made them even more creepy. Nightmare was trying to stay still.

Heres the key, ya move the springlocks stab you one by one.

Nightmare had just figure out is was a springlock suit, which only made the situation worse.

Cause he couldn't move. Killer's constant pounding hurt nightmare's heart cause he hated to see killer,or well hear him like that.

Nightmare tried to stay as still as possible as the minireenas crawled on him, trying to make the springlocks well spring lock on him.

It was literally hell as a few springlocks got him, making him bleed.

The pain was unbareable but Nightmare didn't give up.

Dust was in the office, scared.

He knew he was gonna die.

Dust screamed as he looked at the cameras.

(just what Roxy looks like)

The fox girl stared at the camera, then leaving a note on the camera that read 'Your getting your death, and I'm getting my kill'

Dust was scared, he grabbed a flashlight, reading the note his fear grew. 

Dust knew he was gonna die but at the same time refused to believe this is the way he go.

Personally, he rather die saving blue or in battle.

Looks like he never get to them him.....

"I love you Blue, please enjoy life for me. I'm sorry I can't tell you this................whoever kills me...

please tell blue for me"