002:

It's morning already so I went down stairs expecting my brother to be there but all I saw was pancakes and a note beside it

"𝗛𝗶 𝘀𝗶𝘀! 𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹? 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝘂𝘇 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲. 𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸, 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲" - your annoying brother, Junkyu

After I read the letter I sat down and ate my breakfast then changed into presentable clothes. I was on my way to work the street was really busy I decided to take the train instead. "Uhh why is this train so small, I wish no one was here" I said rolling my eyes, suddenly everyone disappeared. I looked around to see a guy in all white suit stading at the corner slowly approaching me "You said you wanted everyone to disappear right?" He asked. I didn't have time to speak because I was so shocked. At the exact time the train arrived at my destination, I immediately ran out of the train and pretend like nothing happened.

I arrived at work so I went to my desk and fix myself "Oh y/n we have a new boss, you should meet him he looks like an Angel" Aera said. That's Choi Aera, she's been my best friend since highschool. Aera had been with me through ups and downs, she also has a big fat crush on my brother lol. "Aigooo Choi Aera your imaginating things again" I giggled. I made my way to my boss's office to see no one inside "Hey, where's our new boss?" I asked "Y/n you really need glasses" Aera said. This time when I turned around I saw the white highlighter guy again sitting at the chair, I immediately closed the door and went to him "Look I don't know you but why are you here?" I asked "I'm your new boss" He said calmly said. I went out of the office rolling my eyes "Isn't he handsome?" Aera asked "No he looks like a white highlighter because of the white suit he's wearing" I said "Aigooo y/n, he looks like an Angel from above" Aera said smilling "My brother or our new boss?" I asked "Can I choose both" Aera said "You still can't get over my brother huh?" I giggled then went to my desk and started doing all the tasks given to me.

I came home very drowsy and sleepy. I threw myself to the couch then I found myself peacefully sleeping, not until I heard someone rang the doorbell. I looked throught the peephole and saw random sceneries, due to curiosity I opened the door to see "White highlighter?" I said shocked "Why do you keep calling me that? My name is Park Jeongwoo" Jeongwoo said going straight inside my house "Hey! I never said you can go in yet" I said following him "Do you have icecream? I'm kinda hungry" Jeongwoo said opening my fridge "No I don't" I said quickly blocking my fridge "C'mon I just saw you buy some earlier" Jeongwoo said pushing me away from the fridge, I didn't have any choice but let him eat the icecream I bought.