007:

I’m fully awake and saw my brother talking to the my doctor, he went in with a frown on his face “Why didn’t you tell me?” Junkyu asked with teary eyes “I’m sorry, I was waiting for the right time” I said lowering my head “The doctor told me everything and the reason why you don’t want to tell me. I’m sorry Y/n, I should’ve asked if your okay and if your doing well. I’m such a bad brother” Junkyu said wiping his tears “Junkyu, your not a bad brother. You were there for me from the very start, you made alot of sacrifices just for me. I didn’t tell you because I don’t want you to think of me anymore, your priority is always on me and I want you to stop choosing me. It’s time for you to choose yourself” I said that made Junkyu cry even more.

“Y/n!” A familiar voice shouted, I turned around and saw Aera a crying mess. She ran to me and gave me a hug “Why didn’t you tell me” Aera cried “I was just waiting for the right time. Wait, aren’t you supposed to go to Paris today? don’t tell me you canceled it because of me” I asked “I can lose that job but I can’t afford losing my own bestfriend” Aera said. Aera was supposed to go to Paris today so she can persue her dream of being a fashion designer but canceled it just to see me.