006:

(Wish #9) Jeongwoo barged into my room all dressed up “Geez you can knock you know? You scared me” I said “Oh sorry, let’s go?” Jeongwoo said

As we enter the amusement park, I pulled Jeongwoo in a store “Yahh I don’t wanna wear this” He demanded “C’mon please~” I said pouting “Okay okay fine... but only this time” He said and I nodded. We both went out of the store with me wearing a shiba inu headband and Jeongwoo wearing a dinosaur headband, yeah I know it’s cute right? We went to different kinds of rides until we have one left “Are you sure you wanna ride this?” Jeongwoo asked me “Yup! It’s one in a lifetime so why not” I bravely said even though I’m really really scared. We both got into our seats and Jeongwoo saw that I was nervous so he held my hand “It’s okay I’m here” Jeongwoo said that made my heart flutter, I am telling you hearing his voice saying that phrase gives me butterflies. We played different types of games “Look at the teddy bear, it’s so big” I said giggling while pointing at it “Do you want me to play so you could get the teddy bear?” Jeongwoo asked “If it’s okay with you” I replied. Jeongwoo took off the jacket he’s wearing then started playing the game, after many tries he finally won. Jeongwoo came to me holding the teddy bear, I ran to him and gave him a warm hug “Thank you” I smiled “Anything for you” Jeongwoo replied with a smile.

After the ride we both sat down at the bench “Stay here y/n I’ll just get something” Jeongwoo said then left, I just nodded and brought out my phone. After 5mins Jeongwoo came back with “Churos!” I shouted and ran to him, he just smiled at me. I have one churos left but Jeongwoo took it “Yahhh! Jeongwoo give it back” I said “What if I don’t want to” He said teasing me, all we did is to nag each other until a old woman spoke “Are you guys in a relationship, we were like that when we were your age” the woman said smilling at her husband that made Me and Jeongwoo froze like ice “U-uhh ma’am we are not in a relationship” I awkwardly said and turned around looking at Jeongwoo smilling, it seems like he’s enjoying it.

(Jeongwoo pov) Today I granted Y/n’s 9th wish, I brought her to a theme park. I can really see she was enjoying every moment we spent in the theme park. I love making her smile because for those few seconds, I made her happy and seeing Y/n happy makes me extremely happy too.

I finally arrived home, while I was taking off my shoes I remembered some scenes that happened earlier that made me smile. I opened the lights to see me brother sitting at the couch wearing a bathrobe and a face mask “Gosh you scared me!” I said shocked “Why are you smilling like an idiot? Are you sick or something? And who was the guy who brought you home?” Junkyu asked “I’m not sick and the guy that brought me home is a friend of mine” I replied “Oh okay sure, bring him tomorrow” Junkyu said standing up at the couch and going into the room his room.

Jeongwoo arrived the next day and I’m telling you it’s the most awkward moment I experience. “Is he your boyfriend?” Junkyu asked “Yah! How many times will I tell you he’s just my friend” I defended myself “She’s not yet my girlfriend but I’m planning to ask her out” Jeongwoo confidentally said that made me and my brothers eyes widen “Wait are you serious? I was just messing around” Junkyu asked “Yeah” Jeongwoo replied “Are you really telling the truth? Did she blackmail you or you loss a fight?” Junkyu asked “Junkyu, he’s just playing around don’t believe him” I nervously replied “That’s good atleast he won’t date a dinosaur that punches even though she has small arms” Junkyu said teasing me “Yahh!” I said playfully hitting my brother “See” Junkyu said giggling.

My brother and Jeongwoo got along very well than expected. “Heyy you awake?” Junkyu asked knocking on my door “Yup! You can come in” I said “Jeongwoo asked if you want to play video games with us” Junkyu said, I smiled then ran as fast as I can to the couch to get my controller “Dibs!” I shouted “Yah! That’s my controller” Junkyu said trying to take the controller from me “Sucks to be you!” I laughed “So what game should we play” Jeongwoo asked “I can play anything” I said “Stop being a show off, you literally have zero points” Junkyu said pointing at my character, yes my brother is always like that. My day isn’t complete without him annoying me

It’s been hours since we played my head started to hurt then a blood drop and landed on the controller, I touched my nose then saw blood. Jeongwoo immidiately stood up and got some tissue to stop bleeding. The three of us went to hospital to visit my doctor so she can check my condition. I left the room feeling weak to the point I passed out walking towards my brother and Jeongwoo. Before completely blanked out, I smiled to assure I’m fine.