MEW's mom-dad

Click upper picture⬆️ to see Ben& Olivia....

Next morning Olivia opened his eyes and found out his husbands legs wrapped around his stomach while the other one was Hugging him,

Slightly taking his phone she turned on the camera and snapped two pictures...

After that she tapped his hands to wake him up and the other guy opened his eyes and as soon as he came into his senses he pulled back his body and falls down on the bed...

"You pervert Lady,why were you Hugging me forcefully?" His dad asked while crossing his arms.

"Oh shut up! You ain't my crush that I will die to hug you ok...get lost" she yelled back...

"No you hugged me...I didn't,I can never hug a lady who stinks... yuck!" Adaen made a disgusting face...

"You sure?" She smirked.

"Yes absolutely!"

"Check your phone stupid men" she rolled her eyes and walked into the bathroom...

MEW's dad checked his phone and he got a message from Olivia and the other moment his face got red when he saw he was resting his head on her chest while hugging her tightly...

He sat down on the bed and began to wait for her to come out...

"You jobless women come out I m getting late....wo...!"he looked at his wife who was in white oversized shirt and cute shorts...he looked at her from tip to toe and was just looking at her only.

"Don't get mesmerized by my beauty..you prick!" She said and walked out smirking.

"You are prick!" Yelled adaen.

~
After that all of them sat down on the table and began to have lunch together...

"So dad when you gonna retire?" Asked mew munching his food.

"When you will grow old and take over my company... Because Luke isn't interested in my company so I need to work and punish peoples..." Said his dad Chuckling and looking at Luke...

"Luke why don't you take over dad's company?it will help him and he will get time to rest as he already got old now..." Asked mew while serving more food in Gulf's plate...

Luke just looked at her mother and she just signals her as no while nodding her head silently...

Gulf saw this and felt something unusual but still he looked down at his food and began to eat his food.

"No I m happy with my job...,it pays well I m not qualified enough for that big company" Luke said while playing with his food.

"But mom told me you studied business from a very nice college with high rank" said Gulf and both Luke and Olivia coughed.

"Y-Yeah I mean to say working In suppasit industry takes really very much hard work and I can't do that...btw excuse me I am getting late" Luke excused himself and walked away...

They all also finished their food and went to their own room.

Mew got ready and bend down to kiss Gulf's forehead just then Gulf looked up and mew kissed on his lips...

"Yeahhh,"Gulf exclaimed happily...

"You are crazy little slut!" Mew kissed him again on his forehead and was about to go out when Gulf pulled his hands and looked up at him pouting.

"I will miss you meow meow"said Gulf.

"I will be back just after my exam don't worry" mew again kissed him whole Face and giving his baby a last hug he walked out...

Gulf moved into MEW's mom's room and saw her reading a book so he knocked the door which distracted her and she looked at Gulf...

"Hello miss beautiful" Gulf smiled and moved in towards the couch...

"Oh Gulfiee,come " she stood up Nd  sat down on the bed beside him...

"Can I ask you something?"asked Gulf looking at her.

"Yes,baby anything" she said smiling.

"Why did you signalled Luke to say no back there at Breakfast table?" Asked Gulf and she stiffened.

"Wh-what i-i-i didn't" she lied looking here and there.

"Lying is a sin and you know, you will get old and your nose will grow up if you lie " said Gulf in stern voice.

"Actually I don't want him to work in adaen's company" she said sincerely.

"Why?"..

"Basically I don't want my baby to get scolded by someone daily and in future mew will take over everything and  I know this is right too,but then Luke Will left with nothing and will probably start hating mew so I don't want them to have any conflicts related to wealth or something like that because I know,i and Luke don't deserve anything here as his father said to us earlier, so it's better to keep away from his things to avoid future problems..." She Said and Gulf nodded.

"Okay but how can you you say this that mew will fight with him for a mare company?" Asked Gulf.

"I know he won't but still I don't think it's right for Luke to work for them, what if he make any mistake"she asked.

"You should try first, don't assume things, Luke is MEW's dad's son too,...lets Luke work with them for sometime and if something went wrong then he can resign..it's simple as that" said Gulf smiling...

"But..."..

"No but trust me,let him do that... can't you see how much tired MEW's dad looks all the time...he really needs someone who can take over the company and about my meow,I assure you meow will never give you guys a reason to hate him " said Gulf.

"But it's not ours Gulf...we are Just married" she said.

"Yeah! You are married that means whatever you have its MEW's dad and whatever he have it's yours so I don't think there's any problem about that and if you think there would be any problem in future I promise that I will not force you,but please try it once..." Said Gulf..

"Fine! I will talk to him..but how can you be so sure that MEW's dad will agree" she smiled.

"Yeahhh! thanks for agreeing,for that I will handle everything" he hugged her and she did the same...

"You are such a stubborn baby!" She pulled his cheeks...

"Your's! now byee... Continue what were you doing" Gulf smiled and moved out from her room...

End of this chapter 🖤🌻☀️