Chapter 7

~TAEYANG'S POV~

I scroll through my contacts looking for Chunji's number, aha there it is! As I put the phone to my ear I look at Sydnie, her smile grows. Is she smiling at me or the fact that I'm calling Chunji? Hm...I'm guessing because I'm calling Chunji.

"HELLO??!!!"

"Oh, uh, hi?"

"I've been saying hello for like the past ten freaking minutes!!!!" Dang... Was I really staring at Sydnie that long?

"Miahn Chunji...I was just wondering if you wanted to meet up with my friend Sydnie?"

"Hmm, is she cute?"

"Beautiful." I reply, looking off into space. All of a sudden a pink unicorn waltzes up and whispers, you know you want to. What...? I want to what? What with whom and why..? I'm confused! Dang soju! >.<

"Are you still there?"

"Oh yeah! She might be taken though..." Well, I guess she is... If T.O.P and Sydnie don't already have a thing, I should hop on my chance while I still can!!

"Eh, the more friends I got the better, right? Sure, I'll meet with her!" Chunji ends the call and I tell Sydnie the good news.

"OMGD!"

"What?"

"Oh my G-Dragon!" then she adds, "Something VIP's say. And, well, technically GD Oppa belongs to Skyler...I think. I should ask...What were we talking about?" She says in a cute, perky voice. Her English is so hot, mainly because she has a natural aeygo :3

"Chunji."

"Oh right," she clears her throat, "OMGD GAMSAHAPNEEDAH! SARANGHAE!" she then jumps on top of me, bear hugs me, and covers my face with kisses. (None on the lips of course and I think they were supposed to be sort of friendly kisses, as a thank you... If not then... *Epic wink* ;D ) "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!"

I chuckle, "Calm down, it's just Chunji, I hang out with him all the time." I say casually.

"You what?!"

"I hang out with him all the time..." I say with a sideways glance. She smiles brightly and my heart skips a beat, her smile can make you go wild.

"Omg, I'll be right back I gonna go tell T.O.P!" My smile disappears, but just for a second and I hope that she didn't notice it. She walks-correction, stumbles--over towards T.O.P who's laughing with Se7en while drinking some beer. I'm really happy for Sydnie and T.O.P, if they are in fact dating, but I can't help but imagine myself with her. I think...I think I may love-

~SKYLER'S POV~

I wave my hand frantically in front of Seungri. "Earth to Seungri!!"

"Huh? Oh, sorry. What were we talking about?" He says looking kind of disappointed that I interrupted his daydream.

"We were talking about that one time you have so much soju you picked T.O.P's nose when he was napping." I try to say with a straight face.

"OOOOHHHHHH YEAHHHH!!" He replies. "I didn't know having 3 shots in one hour could do that to me but I guess I just had an urge to pick his nose...Maybe all the soju made him look hotter or something!" He replies with a laugh, but then stares at the ground and has a grim expression on his face.

"What's wrong, Panda?"

"Oh it's nothing."

"No, it's something. I may have gone a little overboard with the soju-" He interrupts, "A little overboard?!" "Hey, shut up!" I say playfully. "Anyways, the point is I know when there is something wrong with someone. And I know we just met and everything but I am a VIP and always will be. Your amazing personality really comes alive on stage and I don't like seeing you all sad. What's wrong, I really want to help."

~SEUNGRI'S POV~

"Anyways, the point is I know when there is something wrong with someone. And I know we just met and everything but I am a VIP and always will be. Your amazing personality really comes alive on stage and I don't like seeing you all sad. What's wrong, I really want to help." Dang, Skyler is really down to Earth. She cares about me, even though she just met me a little while ago. WHERE HAS THIS WONDERFULL WOMAN BEEN ALL MY LIFE?

"Okay I'll tell you. Just, could we step outside? I don't want anyone to hear this..."

"Sure, sweetheart!" AHH~! She called me sweetheart.! x3

We step outside and walk and talk. And walk some more and talk some more. Eventually, after I'm pretty sure we walked the perimeter of the club 13 times, I told her everything. I mean everything. About how me and my girlfriend met, every detail of the 3 years we spent together, the recent breakup, and also about how I saw her all over some guy at the club tonight. It was bittersweet because as much as it hurt to talk about it, it also kind of felt good getting it off my chest and the way Skyler paid attention really made me feel good. It felt good to know someone is there for me, even after just meeting me. Something tells me we could be great friends; maybe even more than friends...

Author's Note: Oh hai guys x3 Sorry this chapter is short :/ I'm kinda still deciding on what I should do next but I wanted to go ahead and get this to you guys! And please, give me feedback! I feel as if my writing lately hasn't been superb and there's always room for improvement so holla at me bro! cx Oh! And I'm currently working on a SHINee fanfic and a U-Kiss fanfic so lemme know if y'all want me to post 'em! As always thank you so so so soooo much for reading! <3 Anyeoung chingus~