Chapter 9!!

Author's Note: Sorry this is so late guys :( I've been busy with homework, weddings, family coming in town, etc. But spring break is coming in a little bit so hopefully I'll have time to write! (: Thank you so much for reading my story!! It means a lot!! Don't forget to vote and comment c: Annyeong fellow VIPs :3 ~Sydnie <3

~T.O.P’s POV~

So I’m rapping and singing a 2NE1 song with Se7en, and suddenly I hear a thousand gasps and at least twenty people forming a circle in the middle of the large, neon colored dance floor. People are yelling, asking if anyone is a doctor, and calling for an ambulance. I wonder if there’s anything I can do to help…

As I make my way over, I blink to make sure my eyes aren’t deceiving me. It’s Sydnie on the floor, and she’s passed out! Taeyang is by her side checking her pulse, making sure she’s breathing, and checking her to see if she has any bruises. Chunji is on the phone calling an ambulance.

“Are you sure?” Chunji asks, sounding worried. “Alright, I guess we’ll have to wait.”

“What’s wrong?” I ask. “The ambulance won’t be able to get here any sooner than 30 minutes. There was a HUGE wreck, and now they have to take back roads.”

“That’s ridiculous! The hospital is only 8 blocks away! And she needs to get here ASAP!” Taeyang says.

“Right, but the closest ambulance was on the other side of Seoul when I called. She said to stay on the line, and to keep an eye on Sydnie for the time being.”

“No! She needs help! We need to drive Sydnie to the hospital!” Taeyang enforces. Dang, Taeyang seems like he really cares about Sydnie!

“He’s right!” I say.

“But none of us are sober enough to drive. We shouldn’t put anyone else in danger.” Se7en says.

“I don’t care. I’ll just have to carry her there!” Taeyang says, and with that, he promptly gets up, carries Sydnie in his arms, walks out the front door of the club and walks in the direction to the hospital. Daesung and I run after him to help carry Sydnie, and Chunji runs after us.

“What am I supposed to tell the 911 operator?” He asks.

“Tell her we’re on our way to the hospital.” Daesung yells back, about half a block away with me and Taeyang.

Chunji enters back into the club and we continue our trip to the hospital.

~Skyler’s POV~

As soon as Sydnie passes out, here comes Taeyang to the rescue! I couldn’t hear very well, but I think they said something about carrying her to the hospital. I escape the crowd of people and look for GD. I walk around the club, asking people where he is, and can’t seem to find him. Finally, when I enter the separate game room, I see him playing Just Dance with Dok2.

“Really, Ji-Yong? You’re playing Just Dance??” I say surprised. Though, I can’t help but laugh; GD is shaking that small butt! XD

“S-O-S PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME! IT’S NOT HEALTHY!” GD sings along with the song at the top of his lungs. He turns around and those innocent, Asian eyes look at me and he smiles. “Hi, Skyler! What’s up?” He comes over and softly kisses my cheek. Hehehe, me likey attractive Korean boys kissing me :3

“Sydnie passed out. Not like fainted for a few minutes, like legit passed out! Taeyang said something about taking her to the hospital, but no one’s sober enough to drive. Then he said something about carrying her. We need to go with them to help carry her!” GD’s eyes widened with every word and as soon as the words left my mouth, we quickly make our way to the front of the club.

“It’s okay everyone. She’s going to the hospital. Everyone continue your dancing, nothing to worry about.” Chunji says, and everyone complies.

“Where are they?” GD asks Chunji.

“Down the block; they’re carrying her to the hospital.”

GD runs down the street, trying to catch up to them 2 blocks away. I try to catch up with GD, but I trip because of my heels. I fall and I’m instantly lying on the ground; in the middle of the road!! There’s a terrible pain in my leg, and I can’t move it! I see blood trickling down to my ankle. I yell for help, but don’t know if GD can hear me, and can I see headlights in the distance, approaching closer…