chapter 5 : what happened to Tendou?!?

Now this was where the plan started.

Their roommates had successfully fallen asleep on the couches. The movie was still on, so the boys wouldn't notice the change of atmosphere in the room. All of them were snoring peacefully. 

The other shorter roommates, silently left the room heading towards the exit. They then proceeded to enter the music room that they had in their appartement. The band Attila started to practice their song again. They played for about an hour. After words they decided to take a small break and to check on the tops.

After an hour, the boys had left the music room. And packed their instruments back in their places, making sure it seemed like they didn't touch their instruments in the first place. All of them entered their rooms and with as little noise as possible, hid the evidence away, the music notes, the instruments, the cords, the wires and their tuners. 

Their plan was perfect, or so they thought.

When they walked silently back to the living room in which the other band had "supposedly" fallen asleep, they did not see what they were expecting. It was almost midnight. They were expecting to see the boys sound asleep. But well, things didn't go as planned...

They entered the room and were met with no boyfriends/friends in the room and the TV turned off. Now, they knew they were in trouble, in BIG trouble.

"Oh-Oh, they disappeared." Tendou said as he analysed the room carefully, preparing himself for intruders to be in the appartement. 

"WHAT, where are they?" Atsumu said panicking a bit. He didn't know where his crush was.

"Maybe they were kidnapped?" Tendou said, not thinking logically because it was so late at night.

"What?!?" Atsumu, Daishou and Oikawa yelled silently.

"No, I'm sure there is a perfectly good explanation to why they aren't here..." Daisho said thinking.

"Maybe they woke up and went to sleep in their rooms?" Oikawa said.

"It would make sense, indeed. Let's check our rooms then." Daisho said.

It was now midnight, and the boys had parted to look for they missing boyfriends. The hallways were dark and narrow. The boys started to fell unease after a couple of minutes of searching. The light would turn on in their appartements and they didn't know why. They decided to use the flashlight on Daisho's phone since he was the only one to has his phone. The boys continued walking a little bit further down the hallway, but still nothing. 

After still not finding their boyfriends, they decided to look in the living room. It was the last room possible. They all went and searched in the bedrooms, but with no luck, none of the boyfriends were found. Then they looked again in other rooms such as the kitchen, the bathrooms...

It was almost like they were in a horror movie, they could hear each other's heartbeats sped up, and every step on the wooden floor could be heard. After entering the living room, it was pitch black, none of them could see anything. Atsumu was first in  line hodling daisho's phone. Then, Oikawa was behind Atsumu, since Atsumu's job was to protect Oikawa. Daisho was behind Oikawa, and behind Daisho was Tendou.

Suddenly all the lights turn on and the other band yelled "RAAAAA" to scare the boys. Of course they got scared, maybe a bit to much. Atsumu threw Daisho's phone across the room almost hitting Sakusa in the face. Daisho grabbed a pillow and threw it on Ushijima's face, it didn't hurt him one bit though.

Tendou started to panic, a bit to much. His body didn't know how to react, everything around him got blurry, he didn't know why but his breathing got heavier and faster. He started to have a panick attack. All the band members didn't notice it until Tendou fell on the floor, causing everybody to hear a loud thud. They all turned around and could see Tendou trembling. He had fainted.