Fight

🚨🚨🚨Sorry I haven't updated but I will try to more I promise, but it would help if I had requests so please request.🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
-------------------------------------------
"ARE YOU INSANE, NO!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. Someone posted a fake photoshopped picture of me with some other guy and Niall saw it at work. It is fake but he wouldn't believe me when I told him that.

"FUCKING BITCH YOU'RE SUCH A LIAR I SAW THE PICTURE!" He shouted back pointing to the picture on his phone.

"EXCUSE ME, THAT PICTURE IS FAKE. DO YOU NEED ME TO SPELL IT OUT: F-A-K-E, FAKE!" I yelled back stunned by his words.Tears were flowing down my cheeks, blurring my eyes and mixing with the light in the house.

"IT'S OBVIOUSLY NOT FAKE, I MEAN LOOK AT IT" He said throwing his phone across the room. "I KNEW THIS WHOULD HAPPEN,YOUR SUCH A FUCKING SLUT!"

"OH IM A SLUT! YOU'RE A FUCKING MAN WHORE YOU GET SO JEL-" And suddenly I was cut off by him slamming my into the wall, holding my hands high over my head he whispered in my ear, "You want to see revenge?" I wasn't quite sure what he meant. Was he going to sleep with another girl? It was a fake picture!

"I'll show you revenge." He smashed his lips into mine hard. The kiss got heated quickly. He bit my lip making my open my mouth just enough for him to get his tongue in. He picked my legs up, and I quickly tightened around him. I ran my hands through his hair and pulled. He carried my up the stairs, and put me down on the bed in our bedroom. He went out of the bedroom but came back in with rope. He tied my hands and feet to the bed right after he took all my clothes off. He stripped down quickly and threw them off to the side. He went around the bed and grabbed a condom and a blindfold. He leaned in and kissed me while slowly slipping my blindfold on. His lips trailed down to my neck and started sucking on my sweet spot. His hand quickly came down to my breast and squeezed harshly making me help and him chuckle. It was so much pleasure at one time. He trailed sloppy kisses down to my breast and started sucking. I wanted so much to reach down and grab his blond hair but I was held back by the restraints. after he was done he started climbing down and felt weight in between my legs. He put both of his hands on my legs and spread them wider. Fast and abruptly he slammed into me not giving me time to adjust.

"Uhhhhhh!" I screamed and pulled on my restraints. my legs closed from the pain but he pulled them open even farther making me scream in pain. all of a sudden the pain went away and I felt pleasure. The best I've ever felt.

"Please faster ugh" I moaned. he followed my commands and started trusting faster while rubbing my clit. I could feel home starting to twitch and I felt something building up. at the same time he came I did to. he was out of breath and so was I. he took off my blind fold and took of the restraints that left bruises. he gave me a peck on the lips and said
"I'm sorry it did look fake."

"I'm sorry too, I'm just glade we made up."

"So...... round 2?"