Story 3 part 2

And locks the door behind me.The bathroom was dim and I could barely see around me, only a little more by the sink. I turned around right as he pushed me up agains the sink. He lifted me up and I finally saw his face.He was handsome and strong. He had blonde hair and blue eyes.He started kissing my neck finding my sweet spot and sucking on it which made me moan.He smirked and sucked harder. I grabbed his hair and pulled on it.He reached back and unzipped my dress and pulled it off.That left me in only my strapless bra and lace panties.
"Damn your hot." He growled in my ear. He smashed his lips into mine and asked for entrance.I was too drunk to put up a fight, so I let him in. I unknotted his tie and threw it across the room and did the same with his shirt.I wrapped my legs around him, still sitting on the counter, and could feel his member poking my entrance. I started to rub him through his pants and I could feel him growing harder.

"Don't tease."He said biting and pulling my lip.I slipped my tongue back into his mouth and started to pull his pants down a little by little.He got annoyed and stepped out of them fast, taking his boxers off too. He reattached our lips but out of the corner of my eye I could see his huge member. I was about to unclasp my bra when his hands caught mine.

"Let me do it."he said. I nodded and he unclasped my bra and I threw it across the room with the other clothes. When I turned back his eyes were huge looking a my breasts.He started sucking on one which made me tighten my legs around his waist.He started sliding a hand down my stomach which sent chills up my spine.He pulled off my panties and throws them behind him without even looking.He positioned himself in front of my entrance and looked at me.

"You ready?"He asked.

"Ya, but I don't want it gentle."I said putting my hands on his shoulders.

"Oh no, you'll get it rough." He said smirking.He jammed into me fast and hard, making me dig my nails in his shoulder.He thrust into me harder and faster.

"Ughhhhh Nialll." I moaned bucking my hips.

"Say my name loader if you want it faster." He said slowing down which made me angry.

"OHHHHHHH NIALL."I screamed even though I knew no one could hear over the music.I them remembered that my friend and Harry were next door, they could probably hear me.He started thrusting faster until I felt warm liquid inside me.He helped me off the counter and we put our clothes on.

"Well.... I don't think you'll be driving tonight so I'll take you home."

"Ya....... I think so"I said slurring my words proving his point."Do you want me to tell you the directions to my house."I said looking at myself in the mirror.

"Oh no I meant my house for round 2, you in."he said smiling.

"Uhhhhh HELL YA!"

__________________________
A/N: Thank you guys so much for the reads and votes it means the world to me.I need 6 votes for the next one.Thank you guys so much, I'm literally crying.