Three

Her feet landed softly on the dark carpet, tugging her hood up over her head she glanced left and right before straightening up.

"Coast is clear, you can move in," a voice said into her ear.

"I know that," she answered, in Russian, beneath her breath "Do you think I'm some kind of idiot?"

She walked down the corridor slowly, her eyes watching the room numbers as she passed by them.

"Number thirty eight, Mamba. It's number-"

Before they could repeat she pulled her comms from her ear, shoving it into the pocket of her trousers. She paused for a second, her fingers curling into tight fists at her sides as she took in a deep breath.

Once her irritation had calmed she pressed her comms back into her ear.

The voice on the other end was angry, reprimanding her for cutting off their link to her.

"I need to concentrate," she said, cutting them off mid word as she came to a stop outside of number thirty eight "And I can't with you constantly in my ear," she said, smiling to herself when she was met with silence as she crouched down in front of the hotel room door.

Her hand pushed into the pocket of her coat, pulling a small black bag from it before her eyes flickered over the lock in front of her. Undoing the zip she retrieved her lock pick and torque wrench, leaning closer.

It took her barely a moment, especially in the silence she was currently basking in, before she could turn the handle and step inside.

"Okay, what am I looking for?" she asked, her eyes scanning the pretty general looking hotel room. A door leading into a bathroom was on her left as she passed, revealing a double bed pushed up against the wall. Opposite was a desk and beneath that a laptop bag "Nevermind," she said as she crossed the room.

Sitting down at the desk she opened up the laptop bag "These idiots are keeping their things in plain sight," she said beneath her breath as she pulled the computer from the bag. Opening it up she frowned to herself as her eyes searched the screen.

"There's a password," she said, pressing her comms further into her ear "You can speak now."

"Didn't want to risk it," the voice on the other end grumbled "The floppy disk we gave you earlier. That should get you in."

Her eyes rolled as she retrieved the floppy disk they had pressed into her palm earlier on from one of her other pockets. Sliding it into the side of the bulky piece of equipment sat in front of her she waited barely a moment before the screen changed "Okay, I'm in," she said, begrudging the fact that he had actually been helpful. Her fingers danced across the clunky keyboard, her left hand working on the mouse, as she tried to find some kind of file that could hopefully be helpful.

"Mamba, we need you out of there," the voice warned. "They're coming back."

"You wanna know the date the Starks are moving the serum or not?" she asked as she copied files from their folder to the disk.

"It won't help us at all if Shield catch you stealing their information."

"No need to worry," she answered, ejecting the disk and shoving it into her pocket. Getting to her feet once she'd put the laptop back into the bag she placed it back down to where it had been originally sitting.

"I've got it under-"

She paused as she turned around. Standing in the doorway of the hotel room, eyes wide and mouth slightly open, was one of the maids. She slowly closed her eyes, reaching up and pinching the bridge of her nose.