Chapter 3

Jack's POV
I made up my mind I turned to face Hiccup but then I looked at the pretty girl and said "Ms.IDK your name do you want to be my partner?"

Elsa's POV
Did I hear right?! Jack asked me to be his partner?! SQUEE!!!!!! But just to make sure "Me?" I asked supposedly confused "No Casper" he said sarcaticly. Ugh...I hate when he does that:/.  "Sure" I said.

Jack's POV
Since we would have to work on our project out of school I had to ask Her for her # what a great opportunity:). I had to sound casual "what's your name partner" I said that kind of rude way to go Jack :/. "Elsa" she said. "We should probably have each other's phone numbers for the project" "for the project"  I thought to myself sure I mostly want to text her I'm such a genius:). "Oh yea" she said. She wrote her # on a paper and gave it to me and I did the same thing. "Text me after school" I told her "k" was her answer. Then the bell rang and it was time for lunch. As a I walked to lunch a lot of girls looked at me and giggles geesh! Then I thought to myself it's my first day at school and I already have a cute girl's (Elsa)  number:).

Elsa's POV
I can't wait to tell Mer what just happened!!! I have Jack's # SQUEEE!!
He said it was to contact me for the project so I'm pretty sure he gave it to me with no other Intention :( oh well at least I have it and with that I walked into the cafeteria.