joel hokka | put your legs on my shoulders (nsfw)

you hear joel sighing from your spot on the sofa. you look up from your phone to see him with his head in his hands, his obvious tiredness weighing him down. "what's wrong, rakas?" you ask, your eyes still on his back; his very toned back, and broad shoulders under his tight black t-shirt...

you shake your head to get rid of any more potential dirty thoughts as he groans, "i can't seem to make this part sound nice, nothing i'm doing makes it good enough." you smile softly, knowing very well that your boyfriend was a perfectionist on every possible level. even while pleasuring you... which you should definitely stop thinking about at a moment like this.

you make your way over to him, pulling his chair back and standing in front of him. "you need a break, joel, you've been working for almost 4 hours," you fuss over him, stroking his messy hair back and tucking some strands behind his ear. he pulls you in by your waist until you stand between his legs and he leans his head onto your stomach. "so soft," he lets out a deep breath, his hot breath warming your skin. you wrap your arms around his shoulders, rubbing his back. "just a little longer," he pleads, looking up at you.

of course, you can't resist his pouty face and his eyes that you found yourself getting lost in too often. "fine," you huff. he grins, pulling you down onto his lap and giving you a big kiss on your cheek. "you can sit here while i finish it," he smiles cheekily and eyes the hair tie on your wrist which you give up to him.

to get into a concentrated mood, he bunches his hair up while you inhale a sharp breath at the beautiful sight. he probably knows the effect he has on you, which is why he's doing it with your hairband too. you love it when he ties his hair up into a bun, even more when it happens right before he buries his face between your legs.

at the thought of that, you squeeze your thighs together, hoping joel doesn't notice. he does, of course, he notices every little thing you do but chooses to pretend he doesn't. you settle into his lap, looping your arms around his neck while resting against his chest. he stares at the screen while you enjoy the warmth and scent of his body. you don't know it but joel is finding it hard to stay concentrated with you there on his lap.
though he shouldn't, because you're his muse, the inspiration behind the band's recent romantic songs including the one he is currently working on. but with you in his arms, how could he want to focus on anything else?

in your head, all you can think about is his beautiful body beneath you. his shoulders, chest, gorgeous tattoos and obviously, what is under his pants. you bite your lip and absentmindedly move to kiss his neck, now accessible to you because his hair is tied up. joel's large hand rests your thigh, lightly squeezing it as you kiss his neck.

with a shaky laugh, he asks, "what are you trying to do, baby?" "trying to distract you," you giggle, poking his cheek with your nose, "is it working?" "yeah, but you didn't have to do anything to distract me," he says, kissing the top of your head. he tilts your head up with the tips of his fingers, looking into your eyes.

the look he gives you is so full of love and adoration, your heart swells. he lures you nearer, finally touching his lips to yours. your lips lock against each other's, both drawn in like moths to a flame. he pulls away, slightly out of breath. you only gave him half a second to breathe before pulling him back, kissing him with a passion burning harder than before. his tongue swipes at your lower lips and his hand squeezes your thigh tighter. you involuntarily moan, leaving your lips parted for joel's tongue to dance with yours.

this time, you pull away first, hanging on to his shoulders. you look into his eyes again to see his pupils dilated. "do you know what you do to me?" he asks, his voice rough from the kisses. you let out a sigh of pleasure as he kisses your neck, nipping your skin in some spots where purple marks will blossom tomorrow.

he pulls you up from his lap so you're standing before him again. he looks up at you with a mischievous smile. his right hand lands on your right inner thigh, lightly trailing his fingers up and down, still looking into your eyes. you gulp, looking for the table behind you with your hands to support yourself. he slides his hand up even higher, reaching the hem of the skirt you're conveniently wearing.

he looks up at you for confirmation and as soon as you give him a nod, his hand slips under your skirt. his warm hand grips your upper thigh, refusing to touch you where you want it. you whine softly and joel decides to stop teasing you. he smirks as his fingers reach your underwear, "so wet, all for me?" you nod, too weak to say anything but he says, "use your words, who made you feel this way?" your thighs clench together as you whisper, "you did."

he smiles, satisfied with your answer. he stands and lifts you onto the table. you wraps your legs around his waist, holding him close to you. you stay like that for a while, kissing each other desperately with his arms wrapped around your body. too soon, he breaks away with one last peck to your lips.

he kneels down before you, a hand on either side of your thighs. "you drive me crazy," he says, pressing kisses going up your left thigh between each word. you moan softly at the contact. soon, his face is right between your thighs, pressing a kiss on your underwear. your breath hitches, your hand instantly finding a spot in joel's hair. his thumb wanders to massage your clit through your underwear, making you whimper.

after checking with you again, joel reaches into your skirt to hook his fingers on the sides of your underwear, pulling it down your legs. he licks his beautiful lips, now red from your kisses, looking at your body. "beautiful," he murmurs. with his hands on the back of your thighs, he pulls you closer to him, finally kissing you between your legs. he intertwines his fingers with yours, wanting to feel closer to you and more intimate.

he licks a stripe up your entrance, his tongue ending up at your clit. you let out a moan, and your hands grasp his hair as his tongue painfully circles your stimulation point. "joel... please?" you groan breathlessly. he chuckles, sending vibrations up your body. he puts your thighs on his shoulders, giving his  pretty face enough room between them.

"so desperate," he mumbles, but gives in anyway, mercifully enclosing his lips around your bundle of nerves. you moan loudly as he sucks on you, squirming on the table. your hands remove the hairband holding joel's hair in a bun for your fingers to scratch lightly at his scalp. his broad shoulders provide your thighs the support you need, yet you still shiver when he moans in response to you pulling his hair lightly. he hooks his arms around your thighs, intertwining his fingers on your stomach to keep you steady. he continues his graceful attack on you, his hair tickling the sensitive parts of your skin.

he keeps one hand on your stomach while he sucks on the index and middle fingers of his other hand, looking right into your eyes. you wait in anticipation, knowing where this is going. you're breathless as his fingers rub on your entrance, teasing you before slowly dipping into your wetness.

you let out a loud moan at the sensation of his long fingers pumping in and out of you. your fingers are entangled in his now messy hair as his curl in you and you feel your orgasm building up. you can't help but squirm under joel's tongue still lapping at your clit. your hips move in sync with his movements and you clench around his fingers and he can tell that you are close to your release. he stops licking you just long enough to say, "you're so responsive, you're doing so good for me," looking up at you.

and suddenly, it's too much. his mouth sucking on you, his tongue occasionally flicking at you, his fingers continuously curling in and out, his soft hair on your thighs, his hot breath. it's all too much. you keep calling his name out as you climax, pulling his hair while he groans, giving you an even more intense sensation. he lets you ride your orgasm out, your hips automatically rock against his face and hands while he watches you with lust in his eyes. he had never seen a sight as beautiful as this before.

"i can't wait until we get home," he whispers into your ear after standing up, his stress about the song forgotten.

a/n: fuck it up besties please give me love on tumblr too thanks i love you all