brat | reader x aleksi kaunisvesi x joel hokka

audience: fem!reader
word count: 2,685
note: requested, and quite honestly i'm in shock with what i came up with
warnings: degradation, cursing, choking, slight bondage, breeding

you, joel and aleksi were spending a day at the studio. niko was taking the day off to spend with his girlfriend, but you had no idea what happened to the other three. probably off drinking with the crew? possibly jerking each other off? who knew.

so the three of you were crowding around the screen, trying to perfect parts of a song. you were getting more restless as each minute passed by, getting annoyed of adjusting the tiniest things. truth be told, you were getting a little tired of joel's pessimism. you knew you couldn't blame him though, and you highly respected his determination. you didn't want to experience being on his bad side either, knowing that he would curse you out even though he did have a soft spot for you.

aleksi on the other hand... you could easily play with. you knew him inside and out, you knew what to do to make him bend to your will. you were friends with benefits after all. it started one night when you found yourselves alone in your apartment, both touch starved and longing for some form of affection. you had agreed that there were no feelings involved. the rest of the band knew about it and thankfully, no one found it weird. since then, you had been going to see each other on lonely nights in attempt to make them, well, less lonely.

so with your mind racing of what you could do to the precious black-haired boy, you leaned closer to him, making your shoulders touch. he turned to look at you with a smile before going back to the song. his hand ended up on your thigh and though his hand was warm, you shivered a little at the contact.

you weren't satisfied with the fact that aleksi was so focused on his task, so you scooted closer to joel who looked as hot as ever with his hair tied up in a bun. ah, you smirked to yourself as a thought occurred. you reached up to pull at his hair tie, tugging it off. he turned to you with a frown on his face that faded as soon as he saw your cheeky smile. "what are you doing with that?" he chuckled. "just wanted to do that for fun," you replied with a grin. "for fun, huh?" joel teased, wiggling his fingers in your direction to tickle you. "no, no, no," you wheezed as he attacked you. he was enjoying seeing you squirm and he didn't stop until he heard aleksi say, "i'm taking a break," in a tone that could only be described as emotionless.

you and joel looked at each other quizzically and watched as your friend trudged towards the sofa and plopped himself down. you made your way to him, sitting down next to him and putting your arms around him. "awww what's wrong, little angel," you cooed, running your fingers through his messy hair. "little angel" was something you called him affectionately and he always seemed to like it, even though he was pretty far from an angel in bed. you caught him shoot a glare at joel and ah, you knew what the problem was. aleksi was just jealous of the attention his friend was receiving from you. which, honestly, was exactly what you wanted. you giggled, kissing his cheek while his arms wrapped around you to pull you closer protectively. you could see gears turn in his mind as you sensed him thinking of the things he could do to you later and truthfully? it turned you on.

you huffed and stood up, taking off your jacket. "it's so hot," you groaned, making the two boys turn to you. you were left with a thin and tight tank top on and you could feel two pairs of eyes rake over your exposed skin. aleksi knew what you were doing by now. his eyes darkened and seemed to be telling you "i fucking dare you to make another move," so naturally, you wanted to push his limits.

joel's glance lingered a few seconds too long and you managed to catch his gaze, winking at him. "whatcha lookin' at, pretty boy?" you giggled. it wasn't abnormal for you to be using pet names like "pretty boy" or "baby" with the boys but in this context? it surely wouldn't have gotten aleksi any happier. "nothing," joel's jaw clenched and he smirked, his eyes still on you. you looked at him curiously but left to the bathroom.