Bloody Mary

No One's Pov:

Tavin was sleeping or at least trying to sleep in the back seat of the impala, the last couple of nights have been a bit hard for him. He wasn't sure why, but he didn't want to worry the two brothers he was with.

Being half awake, he could hear Dean wake Sam up who was having a nightmare obivously. It wasn't hard notice his sleeping habits when the male himself doesn't really sleep. Sam rubbed his face asking if he was indeed having a nightmare.

"Yup. Welcome to Toledo, Ohio." Dean said, this caused Tav to sit up, making the other two turn to look at their friend. "Hey kiddo, you sleep okay?" He asked noticing the purplish bags under his friends eyes. 

"I slept fine Dean-" The blonde haired male nodded, even though the older of the three knew it was a lie, but he wasn't going to bring it up at the moment. "Anyway, what's the case?" He decided to just jump into work, sitting and worrying about his sleeping problems wouldn't do him good.

Sam showed the news article to Tavin, the victim in question's obituary was cirlced, Tav brieftly read over what it said before turning back to the males in front of him. Sam asking them what he thinks really happened, Dean told the two they were gonna find out.

Dean placed some things on the seat beside Tav, before all three of them got out of the car and headed into the hospital. The three headed down the hospital's halls before walking into room 114, noticing that only one desk was taken Tav walked over waiting for the other two.

"Hey," Dean smiled slightly at the tech, the male looked unimpressed and asked if he could help them. "Yeah. We're the, uh..med students." Dean was being real awkward about this, the tech looked confused.

"Look, we're supposed to be shown the Shoemaker's corpse for a paper we are writting, the Doc actually said he'd show us," Tavin cut Dean's awkward mumbles off because he was sick of them. "I thought he would have mentioned that, if you wouldn't mind helping us out that would be great."

The tech apologized saying that he wasn't able to do that, but that the doctor was out at lunch and would be back in an hour if they wanted to wait for him. Dean shook his head saying the three of them would need to be heading back to Columbus by then.

Dean picked back up where Tav left off, telling the tech how the paper was worth half their grade and they would appreciate the help. Cutting the male off, the tech told him no once more. Dean could be seen getting a little frusturated, turning to his brother and friend he mumbled how he wanted to hit the male.

"Follow me." The tech led the three males into the morgue. Sam had placed about five twenties down on the desk just to bribe the male into allowing them to in to see the body. Dean was not happy and told Sam how he earned that money.

"Now the newspaper said his daughter found him. She said his eyes were bleeding?" Sam asked the male, the morgue tech told him that they were practically liquefied. That was definitely new to them. 

Dean and Sam brided the morgue tech into giving them the police report just so that they could look it over. Tavin, just watched the two looking around the morgue as he waited for Sam and Dean to finish up.

Tavin's Pov:

We finally left the hospital, which to no ones knowledge, I hated hospitals with a passion. I never liked going to them, they were just gross. I was put into hospitals like no tomorrow by a certain someone and I hated it.

"Tav?" I looked up as we reached the bottom steps, noticing the pair of eyes on me, I gave Dean a smile that I tried to make look convincing. "You okay dude?" I nodded and headed towards the impala, I didn't want to think about it.