chapter 4

Jeongwoo walked away from Haruto and said, "I still have a lot of time before class starts again so..what should i do now?"

Jeongwoo remembered about the garden where him and Haruto talked about themselves, apparently.

Jeongwoo went there and sat on the bench. He looked up in the sky cover a his face from the sunlight and said,

"Its really pretty here..no wonder Haruto said this is his comfort place.." He sighs and closes his eyes for a bit.

He didn't notice theres someone behind him heard everything he said.

++++

Jeongwoo went to his class and sat on his seat. He took his phone and opened twitter.

He was scrolling through twitter until someone put their hand on Jeongwoo's shoulder. the tanned skin was shocked and stood up from his seat.

"whatthefuckwhoarey- oh, its yeongue."  sat back on his chair after knowing it was yeongue.

"I can't believe i just suprised someone !!" Yeongue said and sat beside Jeongwoo.

"What do you even mean?"

"no one ever appreciates my suprises girl" Yeongue annoyingly said. Jeongwoo chuckles.

Its end of school and Jeongwoo was packing his bags untill a lot of girls broke into his class, making a fuss.

"Yeongue, whats going on?" Yeongue turn around and saw a lot of girls around Haruto.

"Its just Haruto's fangirls trying to get him to go back with em'.. don't mind them..Welp, gotta go!!"

Yeongue pats Jeongwoo's shoulder and went out of the class.

Jeongwoo quickly put his things in his back and went out of the class.

He then bump into someone, which was his friend, Junkyu with the mashiho guy? Jeongwoo bumped into the small guy and said,

"Oh my god, im so sorry!!! I didn't mean to!!!" Junkyu turned around and saw Jeongwoo who was bowing to the small guy.

"Its okay, i'm fine.." The small guy said.

Jeongwoo was eyeing Junkyu and said,

"Junkyu hyung, is this your cru- MMMPH" Junkyu covers his mouth and chuckled akwardly.

"Mashiho, you can go home first.. i need to babysit this little shit.." the small guy nodded and waved goodbye to Junkyu.

Junkyu let go of Jeongwoo. Jeongwoo said, "His name is Mashiho? Your crush, right?"

Junkyu nodded and said, "Why did you said infront of him?? I could die from embarrassment.."

"I didn't know he was your crush so thats why i said it..." Jeongwoo defends himself.

"Yeah yeah, lets go bud, Jihoon and Junghwan must be waiting for us." Jeongwoo nodded and put his arm around Junkyu.

"Oh btw, whats your relationship with that tall boy?" Junkyu suddenly asks Jeongwoo.

"What do you mean?" "I mean haruto, whats your relationship with him?" Jeongwoo think about it again and said,

"I don't know actually hyung.." Junkyu hummed in response.

"Oh, Junghwan is there with Jihoon" Junkyu pointed at Junghwan who was playing his phone while eating donuts and Jihoon with...another guy ? "Eh? whos that"

Jeongwoo thought. "Hyunsuk hyung ?" Junkyu said making Jeongwoo turned his head to him.

"Hyunsuk...hyung ?"

"Yeah, hes my senior who always comes to my class and thats how i got close to him" Junkyu explained.

"You never told Jihoon hyung ?" Jeongwoo asks.

Junkyu shook his head and said, "He never asks me, so i kept quiet." Junkyu said.

"I think the hyun- whats his name again, is the one who Jihoon hyung always talk about..."

"does he always?" Junkyu asks. Jeongwoo thinks about all the times where jihoon tells something about the hyunsuk hyung.

"You don't wanna know it, hyung..." Jeongwoo said.

"Umm, okay i guess ? Come on, I wanna go home as fast as I can" Junkyu said while dragging Jeongwoo.

"Jeez, okay okay, don't drag my hand like I'm a doll, bitch"

"I'm older than you, you know" Junkyu glared at Jeongwoo.

"Oh, Junkyu and Jeongwoo is here, Junghwan" Junghwan looked up with full of donuts in his mouth.

"Oh. Okay, can't they faster a little bit? I wanna go home... " Junghwan pouts.

"Hey, cow" Jeongwoo flick Junghwan's forehead.

"Owww... What was that for... " Junghwan said.

"Junkyu??" Hyunsuk said.

"Oh, Hyunsuk hyung, hii" Junkyu smiled and waved.

"You two know each other? " Junkyu nodded as a reply to Jihoon.

Jihoon scoffs and upset that Junkyu know Hyunsuk first.

Jeongwoo was looking around and saw Haruto, who was wearing earphones and looking at his phone.

Jeongwoo was staring at Haruto and thought, "He's really handsome, not gonna lie... "

Haruto felt someone was looking at him so he looked up and saw Jeongwoo, staring at him and seems like lost in thought.

Haruto tilted his head and smirked. Jeongwoo now realised that Haruto caught him staring at him.

Jeongwoo looked away and blinked many times and embarrassed of himself.

Haruto just chuckled at the tanned skin who was panicking just bcs Haruto caught him staring.

Teuha <3 I know I haven't been updating and I'm sorry ㅠㅠ I just don't know what scene I should write 😭 so yeah it's really lame and old love story but I tried my best so yeah teuba <3 !!!!!!!!!