chapter 27

"i hate this."

jeongwoo was in the car, waiting for haruto to get his ass out of the bathroom. it's so sudden.

"no after i confess, he said i don't like you and then proceeds to go to the bathroom ???", jeongwoo scoffs.

he was throwing tantrums by kicking and ruffling his hair. "to my little organ in my body, please shut the fuck up for once."

he followed what his heart said and it's the worse. how is he going to face haruto normally now ?

he hit his head at the car seat. "i fucking wanna kill myself."

he looked like he's gonna cry. jeongwoo finally sit normally and breathed out, fixing his hair.

at the same time, haruto got in the car and cleared his throat.

"fuck.", the younger cursed.

"why yes, indeed fuck, park jeongwoo."

haruto look at the younger, "is he okay ?", he kinda felt guilty after "rejecting" jeongwoo.

"i just can't believe it."

haruto sighed and start the engine. when he pressed the gas, he suddenly brake making jeongwoo to hit his head.

"ow ! haruto, are you crazy ??", jeongwoo said while caressing his forehead. it hurts.

haruto didn't answer but went closer to jeongwoo. "shit."

jeongwoo closed his eyes when he suddenly heard a click, he opened his eyes.

"wear your seatbelt, woo.", jeongwoo was too stunned to speak. did haruto just gave him a nickname ?

"what ?", jeongwoo asks.

"you wanna get a car crash so bad or something ?", haruto said making jeongwoo to shut his mouth and shook his head.

"then wear it next time."

++++

it's already pass 1 am, jeongwoo just arrived at home, putting his keys and bag down.

he sat on the sofa and took a pillow, screamed at it. "i'm going crazy because of this man !!"

he ruffles his hair and groaned. "is he just playing with me or something ?? why making me fall in love with you even harder ???"

he slapped himself and screamed at the pillow again. thank god he didn't rip the pillow apart. i'm scared for the pillows life. it didn't do anything 😔

"fuck my life seriously."

++++

"before i fucking throw a bucket full of water in your face, you better wake up park jeongwoo !"

jeongwoo didn't wake up and jihoon had no choice but to sprinkle water in his face, making him groaned

"hyung !", the first word he said after waking up.

"good, you're awake. now go shower and take care of this house. junghwan and i are going out."

jeongwoo quickly sat up making jihoon saying weirdo.

"you two are going out together ???", jihoon facepalm himself.

"no my precious brother, i'm going out with hyunsuk hyung and junghwan is going out with yoshi."

jeongwoo finally got it and shooed his brother out of his room.

"what should i do for today ?"

he questioned himself. jeongwoo quickly went to his bed table(?) to take his phone because of one nofitication.

he sighed at the message.

"is he serious."

dumb crush <3

haruto :
let's talk tomorrow

haruto :
I'll give you my answer

++++

"fuck isn't his answer is clearly no ?? what's more there to say ??"

jeongwoo complained. it's ridiculous since haruto really rejected him.

"this dumb tall watanabe is confusing the fuck out of me."

he tilted his head while getting his towel to shower.

"i don't even have braincells for my thesis and he wants me to work on my braincells for his answer ???"

he shook his head, switched on the bathroom light and went inside to shower.

he open the shower and tested the water and it shook him.

"oh fuck it's so cold.", he quickly turn off the shower and shivered.

"i'm not showering today."

say no to cold water and bye bye. jeongwoo hung up his towel again and switch off the light.

he sighed while sitting on his study table, looking at his phone.

"i hope everything will be okay tomorrow."

++++

the shower incident happened to me this morning and it was bapak sejuk 😇 but i proceed to shower since i need to go to someone's wedding 💀 anyways teuba !