chapter 10

"Yeongue , what are you doing after this ?", Jeongwoo said . "uhm , maybe hang out with Binnie ?",

Jeongwoo cringed at the nickname . "why the fuck do you have so many nicknames for your baby ?", Yeongue looked at him , up and down , basically judging him .

"at least i'm not single bitch.", Jeongwoo scoffed and says , "i thought he was just courting you ?", it's Yeongue's turn to scoffs .

"who cares ? anyways why did you ask though ?", Jeongwoo tilted his head out of confusion .

"bitch you ask me what am i going to do after this.", Yeongue can't even complain anything about his best friend being forgetful .

"oh , yeah just asking . you know i don't have anything to do after this .", Yeongue smirked and said , "why don't you ask your Haru baby to hangout with you ?", He teased Jeongwoo .

"why would i even ask Haruto ?", Yeongue groaned of frustration . "whatever , I'll message you if i have free time but now i have to go.", Yeongue packed his bag .

"huh ? where are you going asshole-", He grabbed Yeongue's bag and Yeongue just let go of Jeongwoo's hand from his bag .

"i'm hanging out with Binnie.", he smiled in victory and run out of class .

"this bitch literally just left me here-?", Jeongwoo can't believe that his best friend dumped him for a "friend".

"now what i'm gonna do ?", Jeongwoo thought . He felt someone touched his shoulder and turned around to see Haruto .

"you need something ?", Jeongwoo asks . "wanna hangout ?", He was confused at first and asks , "you want to hangout with me ?", Haruto nodded and he grabbed Jeongwoo's hand and walked out of class .

"wait a minute , i haven't took my bag !!", He thought and let go of Haruto's hands .

Haruto was confused at a moment and realized that Jeongwoo haven't took his bag yet .

"lesson for today , don't just drag people.", Jeongwoo said after he took his bag . Haruto chuckled at the tanned skin saying that .

"hold up , why is it so hot ?? his chuckles are like so hot what the fuck ?", Jeongwoo thought to himself .

______________________♡︎______________________

They went to an arcade and Jeongwoo laughed . "you drag me here for an arcade ?", Haruto took a deep breath and said , "do you have any better ideas ?", Jeongwoo took back his words and shook his head .

"then don't complain and just follow me.", Haruto said and walked away to enter the arcade . "tch , this asshole is acting cool huh.", Jeongwoo said to himself .

"come here park .", Haruto called Jeongwoo to the basketball game .

"you wanna play this ?", Haruto asks Jeongwoo . "yeah sure , how about we make a bet ?", Jeongwoo wants to compete with Haruto .

"sure , what's the loser gonna do.", Haruto asks and Jeongwoo replied , "the loser buy drinks .",

"hmm , deal .", Haruto lend out his hands to Jeongwoo and they shook hands together .

After the game , Haruto said , "you suck , park .", Jeongwoo scoffs at the taller and replied , "and , i don't care watanabe .", Haruto smirked and reminded him of the bet .

"umm you know , i didn't bring-", Haruto keep calm and said , "you didn't bring any money ?", Jeongwoo nodded , "kinda . hehe ..",

Haruto took a deep breath and walked away . "hey ! watanabe ! wait up !", Jeongwoo was catching up with Haruto who walks fast .

"i thought you were sulking with me because i didn't bring any money .", Jeongwoo took a sip of his drink .

Haruto chuckled and said , "i'm not that childish , besides the drinks aren't even that expensive .", Jeongwoo looked up to him and replied , "not expensive ?? it's literally 25 ringgits , what the fuck ? and 25 ringgits for 1 mother fucking drink .", Haruto laughed at the tanned skin being strict when it comes to spending money .

( AN : sorry for ruining the mood but i use ringgit malaysia because i only know how to use that :D )

"25 ringgits are not that much of a deal .", Haruto took a sip too . "yeah whatever you say watanabe .",

______________________♡︎______________________

Jeongwoo is now back home and he is in his room .

"so , how was your date with Haru baby ?", Yeongue asks . "what do you mean date , it's just a friendly hanging out .", Yeongue laughed and said , "whatever you say .",

Jeongwoo was too tired to lecture his best friend so he just let him be .

++++

yow , how was your day ? mine is okay-ish like that anyways , hope you enjoy today's chapter !