Bonus Chapter 1 - Upstead's Date Day

Hi Guys,
I've decided to throw in a bonus chapter today.
I hope you enjoy it!

I have two more bonus chapters that are almost finished. I will try my very best to post them within two weeks. Those will be the last two chapters of this story.
I will continue to fix my spelling/ grammar errors in the meantime so that after a few weeks, the entire story will be complete and finished.
------

Date day (still summer break):
The kids went with Stella and Severide to the beach for a 'beach day' today. After the kids had left, Jay told Hailey to get ready for a day full of surprises. Hailey smiled at him and made her way to the bathroom. After a few seconds, she came back. "I have one request for today..." she said, smirking at him. "No... I will not tell you what I've planned for us today," he says, smirking at her, knowing she doesn't like surprises. "I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to join me in the shower. But if you're too busy..." She doesn't have to finish her sentence. Halfway through, Jay already walked over to her with a big smirk on his face and one eyebrow raised, "No. I'm not busy."

He puts his hands around her waist and kisses her before he walks them to the bathroom. Hailey steps into the shower first, Jay follows shortly after. When Jay steps into the shower, he moves closer to Hailey. He hugs her from behind, folding his arms around her waist and placing a few kisses on her neck. She leans back a little and enjoys the moment. Hailey loves taking long showers, but she definitely loves showering with Jay even more. She loves to have Jay close to her and enjoys every type of physical contact with him. Jay smiles, looking at Hailey's facial expressions, "enjoying yourself?" Hailey nods her head slightly, "oh, definitely," she replies, placing her hands on top of his arms. She turns around and looks him in the eye, placing her hands on his hips as she kisses him. "We should do this more often," Hailey says with a content smile on her face. "We should," Jays says, pulling her closer.

---

About an hour later, they get into Jay's truck, both wearing jeans with a t-shirt. First, they went to one of Hailey's favorite restaurants to get some lunch. They sat there for two hours, enjoying the food and each other's company. After that, they went to the shooting range. Hailey recognized the building right away and laughed at Jay. "You know me too well, Halstead," she says with the biggest smile on her face.

When they get out of the car, Hailey walks over to Jay, giving him a few more kisses. "What was that for?" Jay asks, happily surprised. "You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You know that, right?" She says, smiling at him. Jay looks around real quick before he grabs Hailey by the waist and sits her down on the back of the truck, making Hailey giggle in surprise. He stands in between her legs and starts to kiss her. When he pulls back from the kiss, he looks her in the eyes, "I love you. You are my life."

At the shooting range, they both got competitive and turned every round into a contest. However, they remained playful, laughing and joking around. Before they left, they went to the range outside, where they fired some of the bigger guns and riffles as well. When they got home, Hailey dropped herself down on the couch. Jay laughed and dropped down next to her, pulling her close and looking at her for a second. He always enjoys these date days/ date nights. But for him, it's just about spending time with Hailey. He doesn't care if that's on the couch or in a fancy restaurant.

"Would you like to go to a fancy restaurant tonight, or shall we just order a pizza?" Jay asks after a few seconds. "Pizza sounds perfect," Hailey says, smiling at him. Just like Jay, Hailey loves to spend time together. She likes their little tradition, the one where every now and then, one of them will plan something special for the other one. But she wouldn't mind spending a full day on the couch either.