Graveyard dream

Y/ns POV

Why..why do I feel regret. Why do I feel regret for your death Father. I'm the one who killed you. Tears begin to fall down my (e/c) eyes............stupid............stupid!.......STUPID PEICE OF BULLSHIT!!!!........"why must you cry child" an unknown voice said. I turn around only to be face to face with a tall slender white skinned no faced creature. "Why must you cry child?" He asked again. All I could get out was " I'm talking to my father...I killed him and now in regreting it.."the slender man looked happy. Happy? How the FUCK is he happy? A black and white clown looking man came out from behind the slenderman " you sure you want this weepy THING slender?" The clown man said. Weepy thing? BITCH I JUST KILLED MY FATHER!!

Laughing jacks POV:

Slender. What the FUCK are you thinking??why do you want this Weepy girl to join the proxy's? " I'm sorry for my proxy LJ. He's not usually like this."slender said. I start to stare at the woman. I started to realize....she's somewhat cute....wait...WHAT!! She's NOT cute!!!........yes she is....." jack..stop fanboying" slender said in my mind. Shut up.

Slenders POV:

Jack likes this new woman. I can't wait to tell the others