Meet my friend!!

Y/n's POV

Is that my step mother I here screaming? Was I just dreaming about meeting the two males? The hell is going on? I herd someone walking down the stairs. I lived in the basement. Was it my dad? I was dreaming wasn't I. The black and white man I saw in my dream came through my door. It wasn't a dream!" Who the hell are you?" I ask " your rescuer." He said. He's saving me? From this hell I call home? " you shouldn't be here LJ" I say. I only knew his name because the slenderman said it before. He walk ups to me and then picks me up and puts me over his shoulder. The fur makes it less uncomfortable. As we walk out of the house we start to head to the woods. " siren would be curious if he sees you." I had a friend that lives in the forest. His names siren head. He's friendly to me but not others like my dad. He hates my dad. "Who's siren?" LJ asks " he's my friend from these woods." LJ looks at me curious. His curious face is so adorable!! My face felt hot. I looked away hoping he wouldn't see me blush.

                       Laughing jacks POV

When I looked at her I saw blush across her face. She turns away Hoping I wouldn't see. To bad. She's cute when she's flustered. I turn my head back to face forward and saw two reddish flesh looking legs in front of me " Siren head!!!! Hi siren!" She said. THIS THING IS HER FRIEND?!?!? HOW THE FUCK IS SHE FRIENDS WITH THIS THING?!?!? SHES FUCKING TINY AS FUCK, AND THIS THING IS 40FT TALL!!!! I was so confused I almost dropped her. I caught her and started to carry her bridal style so she would feel more comfortable.

                          Siren heads POV

Who is this asshole holding my friend??? He almost fucking dropped her and now he's holding her bridal style.....this asshole is dead to me.