I fell in love❤️

Laughing jacks POV:

After Y/N met siren head again he's been watching us from the trees. Specifically ME. Why me?!?!"something wrong jack?" Y/N said. She was walking beside me now although it didn't feel good to not have her in my arms. We   could see the slender mansion now. Slender was waiting for us in front of the house. As we got closer to the house I could feel Y/N grab onto my arm. It was to cute to see.My face felt hot.oh no. She's gonna see me BLUSH!!!

Y/NPOV:

Jack has blush on his face. It's adorable. I can see the slender man In front of a house...I'm scared. "J-Jack?" I said. Not gonna lie I do feel scared right now. I feel eyes watching me all over the place. I feel someone push me to the ground. I turn around to see that jack did it. "J-Jack??" I studdered " sorry...not sorry." He said. My head started to feel fuzzy... " slender shell black out" jack said with worry in his voice.I did black out after that.

Laughing jacks POV:
She blacked out...shit!...I hope she's ok! "SLENDER!!"I yelled. I do care for her. It's like love at first site. I fell in love with her. I hear glitched laughing behind me. Of course it was ben DROWNEDs girlfriend. Nixxi GŁĮTĆHËD. "HAHAHA LJS IN LOVE!!!"she teased. " BEN!! COME GET YOUR PHYCHO GIRLFRIEND!" I yelled for Ben to get this bitch.....( to be continued)