Part-8

NEXT MORNING🌄~
Yn woke up by sunrays falling on her eyes and she groaned😫.She try to get but couldn't as her soon to be husband was sleeping😴 putting his half weight on her🤭.He was looking so cute with messy hairs and parted lips😌.

She smiled and caressed his hairs removing from his forehead. She kissed his😚 forehead and murmuring a good morning ❤️ remove his hand slowly from her waist.She get slowly enough not to disturb him😴.she cover him properly with blanket and went in washroom not before kissing his forehead and cheeks🤭.

she got fresh n and came out wearing a bautiful saree coz it was friday❤️.

She was wearing white netted cotton saree with red blouse. She dried her hairs and let them fall till her waist. She wore red earings and a lil touch up with red lipstick.

suddenly she felt two strong arms around her belly🤒 and she smile putting her hands on his. he snuggle in her neck😳 after removing her hairs from back and she shivered🥶.He kissed her neck making her gasp and breathing heavily.

Yn-wh..what...ar..are yo..you doing riyaz?😳 (she asked stuttering and he giggled)
Rii-maine kahan kuch kiya☹️ (wobbling his lips.) She look at him from mirror.

Yn-aww🤭kitne cute ho yaar tum😚.
Rii-ikr😁
Yn-hm..now leave me😚
Rii-why☹️?
Yn-please😚(making a cute pout but he nodded no. He make her turn and hold her waist pulling
her closer and whispered in his husky voice.)
Rii-nahi chodunga😌
Yn-uff🤦‍♀️ye ladka yaar!.
Rii-baby🤒(moving closer near her ear)looking damn hot🥵.
Yn-wh..what?😳
Rii-yess🥵uff tum na shadi ke baad roz saree hi pehan na🤭.
(saying this he bit her earlobe and she moaned helding his shoulder in sensation)
Yn-mhmmm...😳(she pushed him and run out. He ruffle his hairs and smile scratching the nape of his neck. He went in washroom taking his clothes and got ready.)

Yn-neela aunty sab kahan hai😕
N/a-beta sab apne apne kaam pe chale gaye aur ym madam ne kaha tha ki aaj rii baba aapke saath rahenge😊.
Yn-ohh ok aunty😊
N/a-aao riyaz baba ko bulao mai bf ready karti hun😄
Yn-aunty aap rehne do main kar lungi😊
N/a-par beta..😅
Yn-aunty par war kuch nahi🙁pleasee na🥺
N/a-ok ok🤭(she ruffles yn's hair and left).

Yn went in kitchen and grabbing all the stuff she start making bf. And here rii come down in search of yn but he couldn't so he asked n/a and she told him that yn is in kitchen. He smiled at her and came in kitchen saw yn busy with her work.

he wrapped his arma around her belly putting his chin on her shoulder.

Rii-hm..biwi sahiba kya bana rahi hai😚
Yn-b..biwi s..sahiba?😳(she asked stuttering due to close proximity)
Rii-han to ab aap hone wali biwi ho meri😌.
Yn-hone wali hun hui nahi hu😒
Rii-jo bhi ho🤷‍♂️coz u are my wife later or sooner idc😚.(he said and kissed her cheeks. She smiled at him with red crimson cheeks.)
Yn-acha chodo mujhe bf banan hai🙁
Rii-noi tum aona kaam karo aur mujhe mera karne do😚.
Yn-what do you mean by mera🤨
Rii-😏😈(he smirked and slide his hand on her bare belly making her breathe hitched. He pinched there and she moaned closing her eyes and holding his hand which was on her belly.)

he put his palm there making her go restless while biting her earlobe. Her breathes got uneven and she moaned his name.

His little torture was disturbed by a knock on main door. He groaned but didn't leave yn.

Yn-r..riyaz do..door pe koi hai😳
Rii-leave it na😩(door bell rings)
Yn-nahi please dekho na😚
Rii-uff fine yaar!😩

he open the door and found a girl and a boy with angry faces. He looked at them confusingly.