Chapter 2. Clover.. Well clovers

"CHANCE! hurry up, you take forever" I practically screamed at him, he was changing into different pair of clothes.

"Do all vampires take this long?"

"Calm down"

He walked out wearing jeans and a black T- Shirt with ruffled hair and converse (your probably thinking that people in other levels besides Earth should have different stranger outfits but we aren't that different actually pretty much just super awesome evolved humans.

"This is what took 40 minutes?? I could pull that off in 5"

I huffed shaking my head walking past him into the bathroom getting ready to close the door when I felt a gush of wind I mostly felt it because my waist long brown hair rustled in the "breeze"

"Excuse me.." Turning around I looked at him "but you don't belong here" shaking my finger at him. He quickly got close to me pushing me against the door while he was on top of me pressed against me I bit my lip blushing.

"Y-yeah pretty sure"

"You don't seem sure" he smirked showing off his dimples, then he got off me leaning on the marble counter,

"Well? You gunna change or what? We have places to go Snow" putting his hands in the air acting like nothing just happened.

"I'm not changing with you in here" I shrugged

"Fine," He turned around covering his eyes "hurry up!"

I chuckled taking my form dress off, changing into a white hoodie with a golden lining with a quote on it "Kiss me I'm a Snow Girl <3" little cliche but whatever tossing on some light blue skinny jeans, with my light blue converse to match up then I just let my hair down it was actually kind of pretty which is a good thing because my mother is half spirit (it's a race of people that are kind of like fairies but don't have wings and are wayyy better then them) and usually Spirits hair cooperates with them but mine hates me. It does however look nice when I have a deep feeling like anger, love, happiness, jealousy, Etc. But it curled at the bottoms and the fact that it was deep brown instead of white made me so happy (usually Snowmadians have white hair or the color of their hair mixed with white/ grey but my father wasn't a Snowmadian he was from the Space Level I never got to really hang out with my father something about this rule we had but I loved him and I had some cool powers too, but that's for another time).

"K, you can turn around now,"

Putting my make up back into its little make up bag and shoving it into my satchel I pulled it over my shoulder and opened the door walking out

"Let's go!"

I shouted even though when I looked back in front of me he was standing there sooner or later I found out I was pressed against him with my legs limp, trying to hold myself up I held on to Chance he grabbed my under arms trying to help me but it was no use.

"W-what's happening"

Shaking I dropped my bag on the floor looking up at Chancewho looked as worried as me,
"I-I don't know"

"Yes you do! You did this to me!!"

I pushed him away causing me to fall on the floor laying on my back about to cry, this felt awful.
"Why would I do this to you? I care about you Juliet" he sighed rubbing his head in frustration "I would never hurt you, and I- I care about you"

"You already said that.." I mumbled smiling slightly

"I know," he said getting up and walking over to me putting his arms under me getting ready to pick me up