BOOK NEWS UPDATE AND VOTE!

Hey guys, I know there have been alot of these update posts lately, but this will be the last one for a while. Since these books are gonna be bigger projects now, I want to pace them and plan them out fully. Since I have more ideas for my Draal x reader I might work in that one First before the Aaarrrgghh x reader. But since alot of you are interested for the. New books as well, I wanted to leave it up to a vote for you guys on which book you would like me to make first after the Draal x reader one is complete. The one with the most votes I will make next, or I could make whatever story you guys want first instead of the Draal x reader if you guys would like to see a different one of the stories written first. So vote down below in the comments.

Options for the vote are:

Draal x reader (takes place in second timeline)

Aaarrrgghh x reader (takes place in second timeline)

Angor Rot x reader (can take place in ether timeline)

Krell x reader (takes place in either timeline)

Blinky x reader (takes place in ether timeline, maybe second)

Jim x reader (takes place in either timeline, but most likely the second one, Jim will still be trollhunter.)

Douxie x reader (can take place in ether timeline)

Gunmar/Bular x reader (takes place in second timeline)

You guys can vote for the Gunmar/Bular x reader story, but I really don't have any solid ideas for it yet, just a few random ones. So if that one dose get the most votes, I'm counting in you guys to let me know what you would like to see in the story. Vote well people, and the next update will be in a week or so when I tally up the votes! So vote while you can!