cemetery

Well. It's been awhile since Conan and I even have talked im busy with school he's busy with...whatever he's doing. (In this world he isn't a singer) We've been friends ever since what..the day we were born, and ever since then we've been inseparable. Until now. I don't know what happened he kind of pushed me away. Every time I try to contact him he always finds lame excuses to not talk to me. That's until he texted me..

Hey- cone

Oh. hey stranger.- you

Long time no see? -cone

Yeah. Wyd- you

Nothing. U?- cone

Same thing here-you

You have plans for tonight?- cone

Nope. Why?- you

I wanna go somewhere with you. I miss u - Cone

Well we both know it's your fault. U ghosted me for like 8 months. It hurts -you

I'm sorry, you don't have to go with me. If u don't wanna I understand -cone

I know I don't have to go with u if I don't want to cone. - you

I will tho😏- you

You were surprised but happy. You had something telling you to go but something also telling you not to go at the same time. It's complicated if anything.

You got dressed and wore this:

Less than 5 minutes after you got ready

Less than 5 minutes after you got ready. The doorbell rang and it revealed your best friend you had wanted to see dearly. As soon as he saw your face he immediately hugged you and held you there for what seemed like a good 30 seconds. Then he released you from his grip and looked at you. To break the silence you finally decided to say hello. "Hi" you said. "Hey" he said. It was awkward for both of you, you kinda just sat there and stared. Maybe it was hard for you to absorb the moment, I mean yall haven't seen each other for a good 8 months. " Well you wanna get going?" You said " ye- yeah! Let's get going" He said. We walked to his car and he we hopped in. U got in the driver's seat and he got in the passenger seat. "Let's get this bad boy running, shall we?" You said. He chuckled "We shall" you smiled. All of a sudden you feel the tension softening. U felt a bit more comfortable. "Wait were are we going?!" You said. That's up to you. You stopped backing up the car and just looked at him. He looked back he smirked. "I mean we could just go to my place and-" You interrupted him and said "No its ok. I'd rather pick" We both laughed. We haven't changed one bit.
Conan turned on the radio and Taylor Swift was on "STYLE YAASS THIS MY SONG BITCHHH" Conan yelled. U rolled down the windows and conan put his head out of the window and we started belting the song out on the top of out lungs. "You got that long hair, slicked back, white t-shirt" I swear that this song is talking about him, i could put my life on that. He's so perfect.

You look at him you thought about it for a second maybe you are in love with him.

You arrived at the place that was the most unexpected . The cemetery. Conan looked at you. "Is this some kind of shortcut or.." "Nope, we've arrived at our destination" you said with a smirk. You got out of the car and conan did too. We sat on the ground, and layed down in the grass. It was late at night, around 11:00 ish-.

  There was silence it wasn't the awkward kind it was the

There was silence it wasn't the awkward kind it was the....euphoric kind. "Im sorry" Conan suddenly said. You looked over at him and saw clear tears streaming down his face. U sat up and looked at him with concerned eyes. "What's wrong?" "I completely shut you out, I didn't mean to hurt you." "Conan.." you wiped away his tears and leaned down to hug him he hugged you back. For some reason that moment felt like you two were the only people on earth and everything was depended on you not you depending on them. Conan broke the hug and went into his car, turned the headlights on and blasted slow love songs. He stepped in front of me kinda closer than normal and whispered "dance with me" you looked at him "you know I can't dance." "Neither can i but do I care?...no, so dance with me. You won't regret it " you simply just smiled. He softly grabbed you waist and u put your hands on his neck you swayed from side to side. ( if this ain't the most cliche shit I've ever seen🙄) he's put his head on yours. U blushed and looked down. We stopped swaying and he lifted your chin up and your heart raced faster than the speed of sonic the hedgehog. He slightly leaned in and whispered " U kinda smell...like a baka, eren yeager"

Anywazzz then he kissed you. Passionately, way better than expected for a first kissed. At that moment the world seemed to stop spinning. When you released. You both bursted into a fit of giggles. Then he dragged you back to his jeep and whispered in your ear "Let's go back to my place" then smirked, and pecked your lips. 😏😏😏

Well I hope you liked it Peasants I love you all sooooooooooo much

Well I hope you liked it Peasants I love you all sooooooooooo much. 🤍💅🏽🦋