BIRTHDAY SPECTACULAR

HAPPY BORTHDAY 👹💥

so.. its my bestes friends birthday. So im creeping into conans room. I take one of the pillows and smother him yelling. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HO! GET YO ASS UP" i finally stop smothering him. While he's coughing hysterically. I was laughing my tits off. I thought it was funny 🤠💅🏽

After I hand him conans inhaler. He gets up and looks at me with the most intimidating stare. "What u looking at me 4" I start backing up cause I know he's funna E N D me. He starts chasing me. (RUN FOREST RUN) 🏃‍♀️ Until I couldn't breathe (we both got asthma) and I fell over conan drove his car into the whole entire house and ran over me. Then backed up and did it again. He got out of his Jeep. And stares at me. I start twitching. And then i..........

Yall I'm kidding I'll be wholesome this time ✋

Conan and I have been online friends for years now. And it's his birthday today. He doesn't know I'm in town quite yet and I have everything planned out from him rn. He means a lot to me. We've know each other ever since 11 years old?  So its a really big thing that I'm seeing him for the first
time in a few years. 

Ur bold him normal.

Hey, birthday cowboy.

Hey, love

Anyway what's ur address?

Why?

Just asking?

🧐

JUST TELL ME 👹

Um.. *********

K thanks 😊

Seen at 12:42 p.m

I rented a car and drove up to his apartment complex holding his gift in my hands. I knock on his door. "Who is it!" He yells. "It's me, Jesus" he opens the door confused. But his expression changed immediately he leaped out and hugged me so tight.

I felt him crying in my neck. He pulled away and pulled me in his apartment. He sat he down on his couch and tackled me with more hugs. He finally let me go.  "How come u didn't tell me u were coming, I would have been more presentable for you. " " Well if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise, right?
I do have to admit I love him. Not platonic tho. Well to be honest idk. Well let's have fun right? Get dressed were goin places k? I pushed him into his bedroom. And I went back to sit on the couch he came out 5 minutes later.

(Yall wanna admire his legs GAHH DAYUM

(Yall wanna admire his legs GAHH DAYUM.  😩)

"Great! Let's go " I said. I drag him outside into my car to a nice coffee shop that looked appealing.

"Woah

"Woah. Nice choice y/n! " I smile. The waitress rushes over and takes our order and flirts with Conan I look at them back and forth. She's getting all close with him, perking her boobs at him. I furrow my eyebrows and stand up to go to the bathroom. Conan notices im uncomfortable and stops me. "Wait did u order y/n?" "Umm no" "can u please take her order plz " Conan tells the waiter. "Oh, my bad" she says🙄. I give her my order. And walks away. After she left i didn't look at cone. He frowned. " Sorry" "For what?" I said . "Nvm" I shrugged my shoulders. What have u been up to cone. I say. Nothing  just kinda living. I chuckle.  He stares at me. I flushed 😳. I look back at him for a brief moment, he smirks. Ur red. He says. No- . He cuts me off. that's cute, he says. The waiter comes back and brings our coffee and slides him a paper with her number on it. He declines it and gives it back to her. She glances at me, and walks off. I look back at him and smirk. I love this man.

After chatting a bit, we decided to go some place else and have some fun. We went to an arcade. And had fun the whole entire night that we were there. Life felt great at this moment.  It felt like I could stay right here with him ......forever.

We got home all sweaty and tired

We got home all sweaty and tired. But it was the most important part of his birthday. "Cone.? "" hmm?" " It's time to open ur presents!" I handed him 2 boxes one with his cake and another with his gift. "Ur too kind" He care fully opened his gift and revealed the Frank ocean blonde album. I have to say to myself o think he liked it. Then I snatched his cake outta his hands grabbed the knife cut it and smashed in both of our faces. "U got a lil something on your face cone" "Oh really y/n didn't know that"  We both giggled. Conan stepped a bit closer "u want me to get it off for u?" He said while getting very very close (wait till marriage guys👀) me already getting the feeling of what's going to happen, I replied. "Why not" He leaned down and kissed me.... for a while passionately. (Yall can tell ion know how to write this) He pulled away and we both smirked he picked me up and carried me to his room and threw me on the bed. "Lemme get the rest of that off for u" 

As u can tell this was rushed but I hope u do like it

ILYSMIDEKHTTY (try to figure that out