Chapter 5

A/N: also Superior_Bokuto_Simp helped me with this chapter so credits to them <3

Hiyori's going to be really grumpy today

Swear warning!

Hiyori POV:

I woke up to the sun burning my eyes with its rays sunlight, blinding me, forcing me to wake up. I scoffed. WHY couldn't I just have closed the blinds last night! Im so dumb. I got out of bed and changed my clothes, brushed my teeth, the usual. I then made myself a sunny side up egg, put my toast in the toaster, and accidentally burned myself because I touched the pan. My fingers hurt now. And through all the distraction my toast burned. Now it's black and crispy.

I silently screamed inside as I put my fingers in ice and ate my egg and toast. My fingers felt numb and swollen, but oh well. 

What else can I do.

I went back to my room and opened up my laptop to do some reviewing. Today I was given a new movie, 'Raya and the last dragon.' Interesting.. it seems like a cool story about dragons and people. 

Warning! Contains spoilers to Raya and the last dragon. Skip to ------

I clicked the movie and pressed play. Starts off with Raya's dad blathering about how he other nations. I like how suspicious with the other nations, to be honest, I don't think they should be trusted either if I were her. 

I love the clothing and stuff, very diverse, and cultural. 

Why did Raya show Namaari where they kept the heart stone- not gonna lie that was a dumb decision on her part. 

R.I.P her father- 

I love the side characters, they are so fun! I love captain Boun, little Noi and the eyepatch guy. Though I wish we couldv'e explored their characters more in the movie, they added a nice touch to the story :)

I honestly thought Namaari's mom would be a lot more evil than how they portrayed her. Didn't exactly expect that.

The plots not exactly interesting. Its quite the classic, where you have to collect all the 'things' to make a 'thing work.

I also kind of wished that we could have explored the cultures, the places, and the peoples attitudes a lot more. They felt really breezed over.

The ending was pretty predictable, especially when all the characters sacrificed themselves to restore peace and get resurrected anyway. 

I appreciate the trust message, which was quite clear, but I think they could have represented that rather than the characters constantly talking about it.

I think overall the movie was mediocre. 

It wasn't the best, but it wasn't the worst. 

--------

After writing my review and publishing it, I lied in bed and stared at the ceiling. I wonder, what is Ikuya doing right now? 

What was he thinking of? Is he in pain? Is he comfortable? Is he okay? Was he thinking of me? Is he dreaming? What was he dreaming about? Was he having a good dream or a bad dream? Or is he awake? If he was awake, what is he doing? Will he come home?

What would he do when he comes home?

If he comes home..

After reflecting for a while, I decided to head to the pool to clear my head a little. I packed up my bag and walked over to the pool. I remembered the sidewalk I ran on when I carried Ikuya to the ER. I remembered the feeling of the wind pushing at my face, my nose feeling tingly from the cold, the burn in my legs, the weight of Ikuya on my back.. 

The memories flashed on and off with every step I took on the way to the pool. The wind stinging my eyes.. my eyes getting watery as the fat blobs of tears pool out and whiz by...

I arrived at the pool. I quickly changed and sat at the pool side. I dipped my toes into the cold pool water as I inhaled the familiar chlorinated smell of the pool.  I slowly slipped into the pool and submerged into the water. I turned upside down and watched the suns rays reflect on the surface of the water. 

 It was peaceful.

 I felt peaceful. 

I cant remember feeling this peaceful for so long... I closed my eyes and floated back up to the surface and rested. My mind felt empty, but not the lonely empty, the type of empty that is comfortable. 

And thats when I thought of Ikuya. 

Everything went turmoil. I opened my eyes rapidly as I remembered; I didnt go to the hospital to check on him today! I quickly got out of the pool and took a quick shower. I changed and ran out of the lobby, running to the hospital. Only problem was.. I forgot where the hospital was.

 I tried to fish for my phone in my bag but it wasn't there. 

Shit! I thought to myself as I looked around, trying to remember where I ran yesterday. 

But the only thing I remember was the feelings of running to the hospital, I was not paying attention to where I was running. I jogged around, trying to find any familiar landmarks, but I couldn't see the hospital. 

I looked at the sky. The sun was starting to set, I should head home. I was starting to feel tired anyway. 

A/N: He makes it home and goes to sleep. I apologize for not writing this part- Im to lazy ;)

Time: 7:37pm