The serch

TW: Mentions of death and lots of swearing

After about 30 minutes of searching they herd a yell from a near by boat.
"Hey, police! There is a body in the water!"
Sapnap's head shot up as he started hyperventilating
"Hey hey hey hey sap calm down!" Quackity reassured him slowing down his breathing.
Dream, George and the cops took a near by boat to go over to where the body was found while Sapnap and Quackity stayed back.
"It's...its not Karl right....I CANT LOSE HIM!!" Sapnap yelled.
"Sap please calm down!" "It's going to be ok!"
Quackity said trying to hide how much he was scared.
________________________________
Dream and Geroge helped the man lift the body but still unable to see who it was because of the seaweed. As George removed the seaweed he saw....
"Oh my god..." "DREAM DREAM!!" He yelled as he ran over to him
"What?" Dream looked concerned
"ITS KARL!!!" George had tears in his eyes as they brought Karl back to shore.
________________________________
Sapnap and Quackity were sitting on the sand waiting for the others to come back.
"...Karl..Karl.Karl KARL KARL!!!!" Sapnap sprinted over to dream who was holding the boy in this arms.
"Shit shit no please Karl you will be ok.. please babe wake up.. KARL WAKE THE FUCK UP!" He was holding Karl's head up
"PLEASE GET UP KARL, DONT YOU FUCKEN LEAVE ME!!"
One of the cops grabbed Sapnap's arms pulling him back
"Please sir step back and calm down"
"NO FUCK OF AND DONT TOUCH ME!"
"SAPNAP COME ON CALM DOWN!" Quackity said holding him back.
"KARL, KARL PLEASE COME BACK TO ME I CANT FUCKEN LOSE YOU!!"
Karl was laid if the sand with a towel over him while they waited for an ambulance to arrive.
________________________________
Sapnap was trying to get out of Quackitys grip but Dream helped him hold Sapnap down.
"I..I can't lose him. Not like this... it's all my fucken fault.." Sapnap fell to the floor drowning himself with tears.
His love, his everything, was gone. He would never see his smile or fell the embrace of his kisses ever again.
George came over to Sapnap and hugged him crying, "it's ok sap.."
"GEORGE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" Sapnap snapped back "KARL IS DEAD AND ITS ALL MY FAULT, I WAS NOT THERE TO HELP HIM IF I WAS NOT A SHITTY BOYFRIEND HE WOULD STILL BE HERE!!!"
All of the other boys felt his pain in his voice, he was broken without Karl.
" Sapnap lets go home now." Dream sadly said
"No...I can't leave him" Sapnap hesitated " I just can't....."
"What else can we do?" George added
"He is gone let's just go home then we will hear from the cops."
"But.. I don't want to leave him" Sapnap looked up at dream
"We have no other choice.. come on" Dream wanted to keep a strong front again his best friend but seeing him so broken, made him feel that way too.
"...fine" Sapnap finally said.
________________________________
The 4 boys went back to there homes, all still shaken about what had happened. Once a group of 5, turned into a group of 4.
Sapnap drove home feeling the emptiness from the seat that Karl would be.
As he arrived home and opened the door, the rooms felt darker then normal. Without his light to guide him, he was in a world of darkness.

He was never the same..
________________________________
Authors note
Word 582 Oof sadness what will happen next?